The King of confectionery.

Derry Alli

1 hour ago, Venti said:

Doesn't need to be a chocolate bar. Title just says confectionery.

Get yourself up to Inverness and experience a Harry Gow dream ring (no Kenneth gifs required, thanks). You’ll die happy.

Ok, you’ll die from a combination of sugar and cholesterol overload, but there’s worse ways to go. 

If we're delving into the world of pick & mix, then pink/white mice go top of the list, followed by foam bananas. 

The latter initially seems strange considering that I cannot f***ing stand the taste of banana, but then one remembers that the foam ones have never actually seen a banana. In fact, they taste f*** all like banana.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Too serious for PTTGOYN: Fussy people always trying to force you to eat the coffee ones when they found out you like them.  It might come as a shock to such people, but it would be quite nice to have some of the other flavours too.

Revels are best when you just pour them in, all mixed up. I do the same with Jelly Beans.

Lots of good suggestions.

Surprised at the lack of mentions of snickers, a solid choice.

Cadburys Whole nut was/is dece but whilst not officially discontinued seems to be largely replaced with Cadbury’s and the dust we’ve found on the floor(‘chopped nut’) on the shelves 

Obviously the fridge lot need banned, not from this website but society at large.

Boost is an odd choice IMO, it’s not really confectionery and more what the local dealer sells when he’s out of coke.  Shite flavour but one bite and your eyes are bursting out your skull.

Edited by parsforlife

5 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Do they do selection boxes of American shite yet? 

It's only a matter of time

They’ll be made up domestically if so; selection boxes aren’t a thing in the US at all. Closest you get is mixed bags of fun size efforts, most commonly round Halloween. 

13 hours ago, EdmontonDandy said:

My Old Man worked for Rowntrees, always a special day when he came home with a carton of these that were "missed " at a stock count.

Lucky c**t! My old man was a joiner so I had to make do with nails and screws.  The glue wasn't bad though!