The King of confectionery.

Derry Alli

51 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hershey's isn't chocolate but vomit smelling (and tasting) shite.

Hershey's chocolate tastes like your gran found a decade-old unwrapped bar of discontinued cooking chocolate at the bottom of her dirty knicker basket. Then gave it to you because you've always reminded her of the hoor that led her son astray.

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

Hershey's chocolate tastes like your gran found a decade-old unwrapped bar of discontinued cooking chocolate at the bottom of her dirty knicker basket. Then gave it to you because you've always reminded her of the hoor that led her son astray.

First time I tried a Hershey’s Kiss, I spat it out in horror, assuming I’d somehow got one that had gone rotten. The aftertaste of hot bile was unbelievable. Second one? The same.

I’ve since looked it up, and “why do Hershey’s Kisses taste like vomit?” is so commonly asked that it’s a suggested Google question. Apparently they use sour milk or something close to it. No fucking idea how these things can be sold, never mind eaten, by anyone.

ETA: They use butyric acid as a preservative apparently. Allowing a key ingredient of spew into their rank chocolate probably will result in it tasting like bile: 

What's not subjective is the fact that butyric acid is found in milk, which is in Hershey's chocolate, and that butyric acid can create notes of sourness and tang — which, yes, some sensitive tasters, or those used to European chocolate, could feel is reminiscent of vomit ... where butyric acid also hangs out.

Edited by Antlion

I really miss the Snow Flake and the Wispa Mint.

My post in the top fives forum back in 2018 listed: Twirl, Snickers, Galaxy Caramel, Terry’s Chocolate Orange bar, Creme Egg

These days I'd probably swap in Wispa Gold and Caramilk for Galaxy Caramel and Terry's Chocolate Orange bar. 

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just had a Milky Way I forgot I'd left in the fridge, was not bad.

Anyone that doesn't keep their chocolate refrigerated should really consider their life choices.

I've taken your advice, given it due consideration and concluded that i'm happy not being a registered offender. Thanks anyway. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm enjoying a tube of Smarties as a light chocolate fix. Underrated.

Everytime you eat a Smartie, a chlid in Africa dies from poisoned milk formula consumption.

Or something.

Anyway, Nestle chocolate>>>>>>>>>Cadburys.

And anyone eating a Caramac is worse than Goodwillie. 

I confess to being in the chocolate in the fridge camp. 

But I'm such a fat b*****d that it rarely has chance to cool. 

And in no particular order -

Dairy Milk Daim 

Galaxy in any form 

Topic