Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton🔵⚪️

Another two goals conceded from crosses. Being toothless in attack isn't going to change, but combining it with going from conceding 3 in the first 5 games to 6 in the last 2 and a half is going to lead to a lengthy losing run.

Imrie having his players time-wasting from the outset taking the lead and going in down at half-time is quite amusing.

I don't think the game is over by any stretch.

Entertaining first half. Hopefully an utterly boring and goaless second period...

On 29/09/2022 at 10:03, BishopLenBrennan said:

...or we'd be looking to take three points again, like we have on the last two occasions we've played you. 

If you want to dip into the past, I vaguely remember a Tues night under the lights at Firhill, close to a capacity crowd & a single goal separated the inexperienced lads to the "more experienced " team fae Inverclyde  need I say anymore??

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

20221001_141142.thumb.jpg.e4530cc807a4327b6d1597636cb85f97.jpg

It was always going to be a patchy defence with Baird and Lithgow both out so that back four is unavoidable, but I'd rather have McGregor and McGrattan in the team than Kabia and Blues.

Bloody hell, could someone not have photoshopped that poor guys face a wee bit?