Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton🔵⚪️

On 29/09/2022 at 14:43, Kempes said:

Willie Collum’s the ref. Good luck with that!

Maybe we manage to keep 8 players on the pitch.

Assume Jai won't be back until the Scottish Cup as only competition he yet to be sent off in.

Thought sending off was harsh at Ayr game but seen rerun on Utube f**k me he no learn!!! 

38 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

So if you don’t own a mobile device you can’t go to the match?

I'm sure that these people you've made up with no access to a mobile device would've been sensible enough to find out how to buy a ticket at some point before late afternoon on the day before the game and could've got one posted out to them or got it printed out.

20 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The rules are generally just don't make a c**t of yourself and double down on it but you seem to be unable to follow them either in here or the Thistle thread.

It’s a bit weird when I was backing up the point. You have obviously taken a dislike to me. I suppose I should be honoured that you are so interested in my posts. Can’t say I remember much that you have posted. It’s history anyway.

9 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Be a good test of the new pitch / drainage if nothing else, been absolutely pissing down for most of today with more rain forecast tomorrow morning. 

Announce game off.

GIF by Brett Eldredge

Actually, announce all games off until we can sign some forwards in January.

19 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm sure that these people you've made up with no access to a mobile device would've been sensible enough to find out how to buy a ticket at some point before late afternoon on the day before the game and could've got one posted out to them or got it printed out.

I take it you think the club are right in not having pay by cash or card on the day for away fans ? If you are - why ?