Motherwell vs Hearts 18/9/22

4 hours ago, CoF said:

He stopped playing, Hammell gave the “what the f**k?” hand signals and he pointed to his groin before strolling off. To be fair, Hammell seemed to accept it and immediately started preparing for the substitution. 

I watched it back. Right on 44:29 he goes down and reaches for his knee.

I don't know if his studs got caught in the turf or something but he doesn't go for the ball when McGinn passes it to him at 45:12 and is basically asking for the ball to be put out then walks off when the ball goes out of play at 45:28. 

Given he missed the whole of last season with an ACL injury it's probably not a surprise if he didn't want to risk it.

984013735_ScreenShot2022-09-20at17_02_01.thumb.png.64f998f514f297d4192b29b9d15058c8.png

47 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hit the woodwork three times... Doesn't really matter who the net tender is if you can't get the baw on target, m8. Taught a lesson in clinical football and how to carve out real quality goals despite playing in Europe a few days before.

Clark has been a solid keeper for St Johnstone who have regularly performed well in the Premiership throughout his career. A more than good enough deputy to Scotland's number one.

Clearly, they peppered our goal fewer times than we peppered theirs, given they had fewer shots on target. 🥴

You genuinely believe that eh? 

11 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Nice to see a good, clean, UEFA standard playing surface

Did you see the you tube video I posted earlies of Hearts winning 3-0 at Fir Park  in the Robertson, Crabbe Coulquhoun era?

That appeared to be played on a ploughed field

Kids these day....

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Did you see the you tube video I posted earlies of Hearts winning 3-0 at Fir Park  in the Robertson, Crabbe Coulquhoun era?

That appeared to be played on a ploughed field

Kids these day....

I did; watched it all; remarkable similarities with Sunday's game