Livingston v Kilmarnock - 17/09/22

Everyone excited for this one aye?

Without knowing if any of these guys are injured, would personally go;

George

Devlin  -  Fitzwater  -  Obileye  -  Montano

Pittman  -  Holt  -  Omeonga

Nouble  -  Guthrie  -  Bahamboula

Wouldn't mind Sean Kelly instead of Omeonga or Pittman for the extra defensive mid. Hopefully get to see Anderson getting on in the second half.

1-1.

Aye that looks a good starting XI, we're def better with Joel out wide and Bahamboula playing on the other side, Curtis is looking a great signing too, bonus that he's good with his head and is a threat from set pieces, something we've missed since the other Guthrie left.

Not sure what to expect from Killie, but with it being at home i think we'll scrape a win.

You just know Martindale will start with Goncalves up front though.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I'd keep the midfield 3 from the Hearts game as the switch to Pittman-Holt-Omeonga changed the game. I'd like to see Nouble stay out wide, but wouldn't be surprised to see Goncalves and Shinnie join him. Isma is probably the most matchfit, and Guthrie seems more suited to a chaos factor sub. Martindale rarely goes all out attack on both wings, so Shinnie could cover that

p e a k e x c i t e m e n t 

Not sure why this thread is so empty, I am pretty excited about having actual football tomorrow.

Feeling surprisingly confident - we've been good at home this year and Killie haven't looked great. Had a couple of weeks rest so everyone's available except Parkes. 

1-0 Killie.

37 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Had a couple of weeks rest so everyone's available except Parkes. 

Hope so but Martindale said in his preview comments he might not risk Anderson and Boyes.

9 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Hope so but Martindale said in his preview comments he might not risk Anderson and Boyes.

I'd agree with that sentiment. Boyes will be a fair bit off fitness so won't start but may make the bench. Anderson, if fit should start with Nouble and Moyo either side and that gives us the option to bring Guthrie on when Bruce tires. Could also go the other way and start Guthrie with Bruce coming in as an impact sub. Would also like to see Stephen Kelly get some more game time here, looks the type of player that can unlock a defence with a key pass and his delivery from set pieces seems to be pretty good

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I'd agree with that sentiment. Boyes will be a fair bit off fitness so won't start but may make the bench. Anderson, if fit should start with Nouble and Moyo either side and that gives us the option to bring Guthrie on when Bruce tires. Could also go the other way and start Guthrie with Bruce coming in as an impact sub. Would also like to see Stephen Kelly get some more game time here, looks the type of player that can unlock a defence with a key pass and his delivery from set pieces seems to be pretty good

Anderson does a lot of running to tire defenders out and Guthrie as a 60 ish min sub would be good. Also if Kelly is coming on as a sub i'd rather have Guthrie on than Anderson, he's more likely to take advantage of good deliveries into the box for headers, looks a right handful from set pieces too. But i'd be shocked if Goncalves doesn't start, and Anderson isn't an unused sub.

Would love to see Nouble Guthrie and Anderson start.Would give us real fire power up front which Killie would struggle against.But no doubt Martindale will go with the tried and tested,thus making this game tighter than it should be..Still home win should prevail here.