Hibernian v Aberdeen 17/09/22

46 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hearts are shite if we're compared to the English Premier League sides we all watch on the box every weekend. As it is, though, we're the third best side in Scotland by a fair distance and will finish as such fairly comfortably again, despite our schedule in the first half of the season.

You believe what you want to believe.

Ps
welk done to hibs for singing 
Na na na na na na na. Na na 
sheep shagging b*****ds 

Mocking the pathetic ‘ultras’ for copying a tune the **** sung for weeks on tv in uefa qualifiers before they started singing at St Johnstone.

Singing “sheep shagging b*****ds” was of course completely original and not copied from anyone else [emoji28]

The new group are great btw, atmosphere at home and away is the best it’s ever been. Pittodrie has been like a morgue for decades.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Speak for yourself.

You were pretty shit compared to Istanbul.

Remember you don't have that guy from Everton this year and weren't very far ahead of unusually shite Aberdeen and Hibs teams without him.

Love the hubris.

Well, Istanbul are up at the top of the Turkish league, are full of quality at least a level or two above our standard, and are seasoned in Europe in recent years. So yes.

We were miles ahead of Aberdeen and Hibs last year at every point. Simms signed at the end of January, when you were also nowhere near us. Shankland already has a better scoring ratio than him.

Aberdeen and Hibs have only been picking up points against nine and ten men so far this season, and are below St Mirren and Livi.

35 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

You kind of have to have hubris as a Hearts supporter.

They've convinced themselves they're a big deal when the reality is they've won three trophies in the last 60 years.

Not really, we've just been a bigger deal than the two other clubs in this thread throughout my lifetime, bud.

22 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

You believe what you want to believe.

Hearts will be a pretty comfortable third again. It's not really an outlandish thing to say.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Well, Istanbul are up at the top of the Turkish league, are full of quality at least a level or two above our standard, and are seasoned in Europe in recent years. So yes.

We were miles ahead of Aberdeen and Hibs last year at every point. Simms signed at the end of January, when you were also nowhere near us. Shankland already has a better scoring ratio than him.

Aberdeen and Hibs have only been picking up points against nine and ten men so far this season, and are below St Mirren and Livi.

Not really, we've just been a bigger deal than the two other clubs in this thread throughout my lifetime, bud.

Hearts will be a pretty comfortable third again. It's not really an outlandish thing to say.

Aye?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Dons put in a limp performance against an average Hibs side and a Hearts fan manages to more triggered than anyone.

Also dribbling about Shankland as if he is some Scottish Haaland is cute.

Josh Campbell has the same number of league goals as "the massive foreheed" but has played a game less.

It's like arguing with a jelly with this one........

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Dons put in a limp performance against an average Hibs side and a Hearts fan manages to more triggered than anyone.

Nobody is triggered, bud.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Also dribbling about Shankland as if he is some Scottish Haaland is cute.

Josh Campbell has the same number of league goals as "the massive foreheed" but has played a game less.

It's like arguing with a jelly with this one........

🥴

Shankland is another reason why we will finish third comfortably again. Josh Campbell is another reason why Hibs won't.

28 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I often spend my evenings after resounding away victories frantically trying to tell supporters that weren’t involved in the game how amazing my club is to be fair.

The Hibs bois are never on Hertz threads.

11 hours ago, Leith Green said:

He‘s played less minutes than Shartland too. We’ll be selling Campbell for big bucks in a couple of years, while Hearts punt Sharts to Stranraer and forget the sell-on fee again. 

18 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

He‘s played less minutes than Shartland too. We’ll be selling Campbell for big bucks in a couple of years, while Hearts punt Sharts to Stranraer and forget the sell-on fee again. 

Disgraceful and childish - I like it !

Actually, to be completely even handed (something our rover driving chums cant bring themselves to be) I think Shankland is a good penalty box striker, and will bag them a few goals this season. Takes a decent penalty too.

What he isnt is a quality all round forward like the guy Simms they had last season though.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Actually, to be completely even handed (something our rover driving chums cant bring themselves to be) I think Shankland is a good penalty box striker, and will bag them a few goals this season. Takes a decent penalty too.

What he isnt is a quality all round forward like the guy Simms they had last season though.

He has 6 goals and only 9 starts for us,  with 4 of those starts coming in Europe. Not sure why folk are pretending he's not been a good signing. Not sure why it's being debated on this thread either tbf 😅

As for an all round player, no he's not as effective as Simms but he's also far more than a penalty box striker. Yesterday for example he dropped deep and linked play brilliantly. Great first touches etc and got an assist. He'll score a lot of goals if he keeps fit.

2 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Elixir 😂

Pleased he's come back after all his hiding when Hearts were rolling about in the lower leagues.

Definitely the most mentally unhinged person on here. We need more of his ramblings.

Rolling about the lower leagues? That season when nobody attended games anywhere anyway and we pished it at a canter regardless? It must be a dull yin that since folk have finally been back at the fitba the Hertz have been miles ahead of 'the rest'.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Thinking this is patter, btw. eMlO2Ay.png

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Probably because a hearts fan with self esteem issues jumped in talking about him tbf. 

It was brought up because some Aberdeen boi was going on about Simms. Hibs and Aberdeen fans have a weird obsession with Shankland. Can't think why...

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It was brought up because some Aberdeen boi was going on about Simms. Hibs and Aberdeen fans have a weird obsession with Shankland. Can't think why...

I genuinely can’t remember the last time I heard shankland mentioned by an Aberdeen fan, and he played for us. 

The post match Aberdeen meltdown has been quite enjoyable, I see Roos is getting involved as well now.

It’s pretty embarrassing considering the penalty we did get was a 50/50 decision and there were 2 of the most blatant handballs you’re going to see that we didn’t get.

I thought it at the time and seeing it in the highlights Stewart could easily have been sent off for the foul on Boyle in the first half as he was through 1 on 1 if he hadn’t been brought down. 

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

He has 6 goals and only 9 starts for us,  with 4 of those starts coming in Europe. Not sure why folk are pretending he's not been a good signing. Not sure why it's being debated on this thread either tbf 😅

As for an all round player, no he's not as effective as Simms but he's also far more than a penalty box striker. Yesterday for example he dropped deep and linked play brilliantly. Great first touches etc and got an assist. He'll score a lot of goals if he keeps fit.

I am certainly not pretending he wont be a good signing, not sure anyone else was ?

However I felt I had to respond to that other dippit who has not got a life been all over this thread since Saturday with his small man syndrome pish.

I am sure Shankland will score goals for you, by the way - he is decent at this level.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I am certainly not pretending he wont be a good signing, not sure anyone else was ?

However I felt I had to respond to that other dippit who has not got a life been all over this thread since Saturday with his small man syndrome pish.

I am sure Shankland will score goals for you, by the way - he is decent at this level.

You were quite literally suggesting he was a lesser player than this Campbell diddy, and inventing some Scottish Haaland mythology. 🥴