Hibernian v Aberdeen 17/09/22

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He cant handle the pressure, the one on Red TV is even more bitter - as well as calling him a cheat, he says that RP has "made a career out of winning penalties"................I cant remember more than a couple including yesterday.

RP is so embedded in this guys head that he even had a chat with the ref pre match about him 😁

That interview is magnificent. I’ve never seen anyone quite so rattled by one player. 

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

🤣

That's all we heard from Hibs fans in the McInnes days.

And it sounds just as bitter as f**k now as it did whenever someone came out with it back then.

Im in no way saying Hibs are a good accomplished side. We’re far from it. Pumped out of the league cup by Morton and Falkirk ffs. We were comfortably the better side for the majority yesterday though.

Lots of noise but strangely enough all of the following can be true: Aberdeen were shite, hibs deserved to win, Goodwin made a c**t of it during and after the match, porteous bought a pen, it was a massive moment in the game and hibs really aren’t very good. 

We are 3rd with more points than yous and we aren’t very good, I can’t wait for us to get half decent then we might win the league.

1 minute ago, GreenGray said:

We are 3rd with more points than yous and we aren’t very good, I can’t wait for us to get half decent then we might win the league.

Other than the fact you’re not 3rd, I’m not really interested in getting into a childish debate, pal. 

Hibs rightly won but I don’t think they’re great. Sorry about that. 

Did I say that? 

Never said you did pal I’m just asking because I genuinely want to know? Obviously hard to tell as both early in season with two new managers, whilst I don’t think we’ve been great so far, we’ve still picked up decent results and it looks like it might be starting to come together, I certainly I don’t think we weren’t good yesterday as you’re suggesting.

On 14/09/2022 at 09:31, Les Cabbage said:

Anyone for a sweepstake for when the first Aberdeen fan loses the run of themselves over something Ryan Porteous has done?

Or is that invalid with half of them having a meltdown over him being selected to be a substitute in the upcoming Scotland games due to injuries?

Could this be an all timer in terms of Aberdeen headsgone at the young Midlothian man.

The phrase “Stand Free” should be changed to Rent Free.

21 minutes ago, GreenGray said:

Never said you did pal I’m just asking because I genuinely want to know? Obviously hard to tell as both early in season with two new managers, whilst I don’t think we’ve been great so far, we’ve still picked up decent results and it looks like it might be starting to come together, I certainly I don’t think we weren’t good yesterday as you’re suggesting.

I would say it’s way too early to tell either way. Fair to say we’ve both ranged from pretty good to awful, sometimes within 90 minutes. Our first XI should be decent enough for this league but our squad depth and balance is starting to prove a real issue.

Put it this way, I wouldn’t be too surprised if we turned you over at pittodrie later in the season.

4 hours ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Porteous put his arm round the boy then flung himself to the ground. The fact that it also resulted in a second yellow just compounded the cheating. 

Did he not have a fairly blatant and outrageous dive in the recent derby?

Either way he’s justifiably developed a bit of a reputation for himself. 

Add to the fact he’s bang average and seems like a w**k we definitely have a contender to replace Scott Brown/Murray Davidson/Allan McGregor.

He had a few dives in both boxes against St Mirren and nearly sold a goal. Because hibs lost, the fans were raging at him and calling for Rocky to be back in the side (yes that's how pish he was).  Now because hibs won against a shit Aberdeen side reduced to ten men Hibs fan think he's a the messiah. 

Well, he's not the messiah, he just a very naughty boy 

On 17/09/2022 at 16:59, Suspect Device said:

Are you not forgetting that you're shite as well.

Livi might finish 3rd.

Hearts are shite if we're compared to the English Premier League sides we all watch on the box every weekend. As it is, though, we're the third best side in Scotland by a fair distance and will finish as such fairly comfortably again, despite our schedule in the first half of the season.

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hearts are shite if we're compared to the English Premier League sides we all watch on the box every weekend. As it is, though, we're the third best side in Scotland by a fair distance and will finish as such fairly comfortably again, despite our schedule in the first half of the season.

Speak for yourself. 

You were pretty shit compared to Istanbul. 

Remember you don't have that guy from Everton this year and weren't very far ahead of unusually shite Aberdeen and Hibs teams without him. 

Love the hubris.