Hibernian v Aberdeen 17/09/22

Anyway, I would imagine that the only likely change from the Ross County match will be Kennedy for Clarkson, as long as everyone else is fit. I'd like to see what Morris can do from the start, but sure he'll go with Kennedy. Duk to come on around the 60 minute mark.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Anyway, I would imagine that the only likely change from the Ross County match will be Kennedy for Clarkson, as long as everyone else is fit. I'd like to see what Morris can do from the start, but sure he'll go with Kennedy. Duk to come on around the 60 minute mark.

I was away in Islay last week, and it's dropped off the main AFC page. Can I assume from your post that Clarkson has had a retrospective red?

8 hours ago, Illgresi said:

I was away in Islay last week, and it's dropped off the main AFC page. Can I assume from your post that Clarkson has had a retrospective red?

Yep. He got a two game ban. Do you know the Queen has died?

Edited by kingjoey

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Get the DUKE in there, nae fuckin Matty ‘soon to be at Morton’ Kennedy 

I think this Melkerson info is out of date, sure he is still out for today - the only really decent news there is Magennis getting closer;

"Elias Melkersen has missed our last two outings after following the concussion protocol, but we’re hopeful he will be back this weekend.

Otherwise, Johnson will be without the longer-term absentees, including Rocky Bushiri, Kyle Magennis, Kevin Nisbet, Demetri Mitchell, Kevin Dabrowski and Aiden McGeady.

It is worth mentioning, however, that Kyle Magennis has continued to be introduced to team training and is making positive progress."

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I think this Melkerson info is out of date, sure he is still out for today - the only really decent news there is Magennis getting closer;

"Elias Melkersen has missed our last two outings after following the concussion protocol, but we’re hopeful he will be back this weekend.

Otherwise, Johnson will be without the longer-term absentees, including Rocky Bushiri, Kyle Magennis, Kevin Nisbet, Demetri Mitchell, Kevin Dabrowski and Aiden McGeady.

It is worth mentioning, however, that Kyle Magennis has continued to be introduced to team training and is making positive progress."

Yeah Melkersen is still out, must’ve been a dull one if it’s kept him out so long. 

Hopefully that means we get to see big Kuharevich and he doesn’t turn out to be a Lithuanian Dave

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Why the f**k are they playing GSTK before the match? Do the fans need to get some booing practice in for the game?

We aren’t. It will be minutes applause. We will still have some booing from both sides.