Queens v FC Edinburgh

I'm surprised at the start Queens have made!

I think I predicted you's to win the league or at least top two.

You made some good signings in the summer,  but I've no idea why your results have not been so good?

Anyway this will be a tough game for us so we'll see what happens...

If we knew this fixture would be 8th Vs 2nd at the start of the season I don't think anyone would have suggested Embra would be 2nd. Shows how well they've done and how badly we've done.

Even if they were 10th I wouldn't be confident of a win at Palmerston. I really dont fancy us against anyone at home anymore. We really need a win today but I'm not hopeful. If Gibson and Wilson start I'll have a glimmer of confidence.

Wilson starting thankfully. Gibson persisting with McKenna over himself sadly. The boy has a cracking delivery but defensively poor. Fox starts. Be surprised to see him dropped tbh.

Connolly benched and 5 defenders. Unreal. Unless East is up front?

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Wilson starting thankfully. Gibson persisting with McKenna over himself sadly. The boy has a cracking delivery but defensively poor. Fox starts. Be surprised to see him dropped tbh.

Back to three at the back I think 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Doubt it, looks like a clear cut 3-5-2 to me. Exhilarating stuff. 

If we are still pish defensively with 5 defenders then just relegate us now. 

If it is and we are beaten again (because we've looked particularly shit with a back 3) then he gets all the criticism he deserves I'm afraid. It's already bordering on Einstein's theory of insanity.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

If it is and we are beaten again (because we've looked particularly shit with a back 3) then he gets all the criticism he deserves I'm afraid. It's already bordering on Einstein's theory of insanity.

Did we not go to a back three against Dunfermline second half and looked a bit better? But yeah the constant chopping and changing of formation surely isn’t going to bode well, as well as leaving our best player Connelly on the bench.

Did we not go to a back three against Dunfermline second half and looked a bit better? But yeah the constant chopping and changing of formation surely isn’t going to bode well, as well as leaving our best player Connelly on the bench.

The second half performance was almost entirely down to Dunfermline sitting in and Wilson and Gibson playing. It's baffling to say the least but here's hoping it's so mental it may work...

Did we do a minute silence/applause today?
Entered after 3 to avoid it. Rebel.

Best we've played in ages. Tempo has been excellent and it makes all the difference. Edinburgh haven't remotely troubled Fox yet and hopefully that continues. They'll have to change it up now which can go one of two ways: our defence will crumble or we'll exploit the spaces they leave.

Give Wilson player of the season already. So much better when he features.