Morton vs Arbroath

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How’ve they not included the one we had off the line second half, was dying to see that back to see if it was handball or not. Also just because I couldn’t believe Dale Hilson managed to send a ball in that position goal wards

Fosu hit the bar as well and that’s not been added 

A shame that Kabia has been so poor. I thought he would have enough to make the step-up but then it wasn't exactly difficult for a new player to come into a bottom-half league one team and look much better than what we already had.

He won't be the last "skillful" player to go up to the championship and fail miserably.

1 minute ago, Just a bairn said:

A shame that Kabia has been so poor. I thought he would have enough to make the step-up but then it wasn't exactly difficult for a new player to come into a bottom-half league one team and look much better than what we already had.

He won't be the last "skillful" player to go up to the championship and fail miserably.

We thought that in the League Cup games… but he’s an imposter, who looks to me like has almost zero chance of making it at a decent level (but then I said that about Scott Tiffoney…).

I can’t believe Imrie persists in playing two forwards who refuse to do the prerequisites in pressing the ball to prevent the opponents from gaining possession, also 4-3-3 doesn’t suit our shite level of players. Arbroath were first to every ball and were much more streetwise than us, playing to the two dick’s instructions. I have to say though that Arbroath’s right/wing back was immense, he’ll go places if he keeps up that level of performance!