Dumbarton vs Bonnyrigg Rose

Home, away or draw?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The fitba is back following last week's unnecessary (imo) postponments.

This will be the first ever league match between the clubs although I'm reliably informed that there were two Scottish cup ties in a bygone era and unfortunately the scores were left unrecorded. 

Will the Rosey-Posey close the gap back to five points or will the Sons equal Forfar Athletic's L2 record of starting a season with seven consecutive wins?

On 12/09/2022 at 05:14, microdave said:

The fitba is back following last week's unnecessary (imo) postponments.

This will be the first ever league match between the clubs although I'm reliably informed that there were two Scottish cup ties in a bygone era and unfortunately the scores were left unrecorded. 

Will the Rosey-Posey close the gap back to five points or will the Sons equal Forfar Athletic's L2 record of starting a season with seven consecutive wins?

Well my grey matter seems to be working a lot better than yours. Bonnyrigg Rose were drawn at home to Dumbarton and drew nil-nil. Tour goalkeeper was the Man of the match.  The replay at Dumbarton on 7th December 2016. It pissed of rain the whole game and “The Rose” scored the winner through a magnificent 20yd strike from Adam Nelson in the 84th minute.

The Rose were a Junior football club at the time and an away victory for a junior club against a Championship club maybe a record that the Rose cherish and embarrass Dumbarton.

That embarrassing defeat may be the reason it it unrecorded in the Dumbarton archives.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

16 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well my grey matter seems to be working a lot better than yours. Bonnyrigg Rose were drawn at home to Dumbarton and drew nil-nil. Tour goalkeeper was the Man of the match.  The replay at Dumbarton on 7th December 2016. It pissed of rain the whole game and “The Rose” scored the winner through a magnificent 20yd strike from Adam Nelson in the 84th minute.

The Rose were a Junior football club at the time and an away victory for a junior club against a Championship club maybe a record that the Rose cherish and embarrass Dumbarton.

That embarrassing defeat may be the reason it it unrecorded in the Dumbarton archives.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Roses are shite. It's all about Elephants and Castles over here.

3 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

You obviously missed the sarcasm in the original post.

Edited by rockson

9 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Lol shut up, fannybaws.

MacLean, McKee and Garrity could all feature while Gemmell may miss out and Lynch definitely won't be involved. I'd bring McKee in for Wilson if his injury has fully healed but the others are going to have to earn their place from the bench for the time being.

22 minutes ago, microdave said:

MacLean, McKee and Garrity could all feature while Gemmell may miss out and Lynch definitely won't be involved. I'd bring McKee in for Wilson if his injury has fully healed but the others are going to have to earn their place from the bench for the time being.

I'm sure JG other half is expecting any time soon so that will probably be the situation with that. I would pretty much agree with that though. Having options like MacLean on the bench is much more positive again too, given how weak our bench has been in the last couple of matches.