Sevco v Dundee United - 17/09/22

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Just had a wee read of one of their forums. The heads gone thread wouldn't handle it, they are foaming at the mouth, it's everyone against them, we are all indoctrinated for age 5 not to vote tory etc. Absolutely mental gymnastics to preserve their point of view 

It's funny because that's how the vast majority of them become foaming bigot Rangers fans "my family have always been Rangers fans" why not think for yourself and try not backing a sectarian club.

Not interested in either side, but heard anout the singing on the radio.

Free speech is everyones right, but before you open your mouth you really should ask yourself what I am going to achieve?  Is it to express a deeply held belief or am I doing this simply to annoy someone? If its the latter then you should keep your mouth shut.

I wonder also if those who were bold enough to do this would do it if they were by themselves? I doubt it. If thats the case what does that tell you about them?

I read a book once and there was a line in it which said 'Would your Mum be proud of you for doing that?' and I would ask all those who sang this song the same thing. My guess is most parents would be ashamed of their childrens behaviour. Whether those responsible care about that or not I dont know, but shaming my parents is something I would never want to do.

I don’t think enough is being made of the fact that Rangers knowingly and willingly provided a platform for this protest against the monarchy to take place. They should be getting fined for bringing the game into disrepute imo.

2 minutes ago, silver said:

I read a book once and there was a line in it which said 'Would your Mum be proud of you for doing that?' and I would ask all those who sang this song the same thing. My guess is most parents would be ashamed of their childrens behaviour. Whether those responsible care about that or not I dont know, but shaming my parents is something I would never want to do.

What if your mum is a raging bigot? Do you really want to make her proud? 

10 minutes ago, silver said:

Free speech is everyones right, but before you open your mouth you really should ask yourself what I am going to achieve?  Is it to express a deeply held belief or am I doing this simply to annoy someone? If its the latter then you should keep your mouth shut.

I wonder also if those who were bold enough to do this would do it if they were by themselves? I doubt it. If thats the case what does that tell you about them?

What a pile of mewling nonsense 😂

24 minutes ago, silver said:

Not interested in either side

you should keep your mouth shut.

bold enough to do this would do it if they were by themselves? I doubt it.

If only your boy wasn't with you eh?

40 minutes ago, silver said:

Fanny.

10 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

There is Rangers fans out there who genuinely think the Queen would sit at 5 o clock on a Saturday looking out for their results. 

I don’t know the exact reason why Rangers fans have this delusion that they somehow can relate to the royal family, but it’s definitely a thing. I think it ties in to their desire to be seen as the most ‘British’ club in all of the UK, and they don’t miss a chance to have Union Jacks plastered all over the stadium, or military personnel abseiling off the roof of Ibrox on armed forces day. It’s very very sad, but they are completely oblivious to it. 

She must have been doting, they usually play on a Sunday.

41 minutes ago, silver said:

I read that book too, think it came in the baby box we got from the SG when my daughter was due. 

35 minutes ago, silver said:

6E8E8B48-A333-4390-9ED0-B01F131F3B63.gif

Just now, Clown Job said:

As someone else pointed out yesterday was the third minute silence from them 

One at the training ground 

One against Napoli 

One against Dundee United 

Seems like a bit of overkill 

And official one during the funeral no doubt.

peep-show-mark.gif.e5ad6602104c63028c0fca62baded563.gif

55 minutes ago, silver said:

Does that mean that the parents of tens of thousands of Rangers fans are proud of the bigoted drivel that emanates from the gobs of a number of our most "staunch" support? 

Sadly, I think that's quite likely. 

The hypocrisy of Rangers fans complaining about what other supporters sing is one of the most ridiculous aspects of the death of the Queen and the way people are apparently "supposed" to feel and what they're "supposed" to say. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar