Sevco v Dundee United - 17/09/22

10 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

Your the one desperate for a vote.

Yes or No would have been fine, by your immature response, it seems like a No.

I’ll play your game one more time.

You’re the one who said “put it to the vote”, look back if you can’t remember what you said. I merely replied saying that I thought monarchism would lose.

It’s a stupid question for all sorts of reasons, but I’ll point you to the current difficulties the elected Scottish Government is having trying to organise a vote.

I’ll not comment on the maturity of your inputs to this thread, that would be immature.

9 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Any h*n who’s upset over a few folk taking the piss over a 96 year old being dead can f**k off until such time as they stop singing about being up to their knees in ****** blood.  
Every week.

Hypocrisy beyond belief. 

FTHB 

I would rather both sides gave it a wrap but you are spot on there. Respect is a 2 way street  personally I will always pay tribute to those who do not do deliberate harm, yet I will not pay any heed to either of the whining arse cheeks & their perceived slights when they will happily be deliberately disrespectful if it was the other way round.

Not too fussed about the Utd fans interrupting the silence, particularly at Ibrox which is to be expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

Though I did raise a wee smile at the seethe they then displayed themselves after Colak ran straight to them after opening the scoring.

6FCB7DDB-56A7-4AB6-BC6E-BAECB10E3BB4.jpeg

54 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not too fussed about the Utd fans interrupting the silence, particularly at Ibrox which is to be expected 🤷🏻‍♂️

Though I did raise a wee smile at the seethe they then displayed themselves after Colak ran straight to them after opening the scoring.

6FCB7DDB-56A7-4AB6-BC6E-BAECB10E3BB4.jpeg

Equally I’m not bothered about an opposition player running to our fans after scoring.  I do have a concern about referee inconsistencies when things like that happen.

Colak should probably celebrated with Harkes after the first.

43 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

Aye, definitely the Dundee United fans who brought 'the seethe'... 🧐🤭

1312969495_Screenshot2022-09-20at13-13-36UtterScum.png.802b3b466bb6594147f33c13cb893277.png

Not being able to keep your mouth shut for 60 seconds, even for what was sung, is far less of an issue compared to the slurs used in the same sentence. 

Clearly one to be ignored.