Sevco v Dundee United - 17/09/22

46 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

“If my boy wasn’t with me”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

2939F661-323C-4E99-8878-1E61FD24E765.jpeg

It is utterly bizarre to me that these guys are too thick to realise that the Royal Family think they are scum. Imagine wanting people "seriously, seriously injured" because they disrespected somebody who thought you were a scumbag. Wild. 

Edited by DrewDon

Their whole existence is based on hatred of others, singing unsavoury songs and being up to their knees in F****n blood. Even by their standards the display of hypocritical shock and horror is unreal. 

Hopefully this is the start of all clubs fans having a chorus or two about Lizzie being in her box every game they play. 

20 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It is utterly bizarre to me that these guys are too thick to realise that the Royal Family think they are scum. Imagine wanting people "seriously, seriously injured" because they disrespected somebody who thought you were a scumbag. Wild. 

There is Rangers fans out there who genuinely think the Queen would sit at 5 o clock on a Saturday looking out for their results. 

I don’t know the exact reason why Rangers fans have this delusion that they somehow can relate to the royal family, but it’s definitely a thing. I think it ties in to their desire to be seen as the most ‘British’ club in all of the UK, and they don’t miss a chance to have Union Jacks plastered all over the stadium, or military personnel abseiling off the roof of Ibrox on armed forces day. It’s very very sad, but they are completely oblivious to it. 

27 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

In fairness that guy seems like he is scum.

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

They’ve sang unsavoury songs about the deaths of Tommy Burns and the Lisbon Lions, and most likely others I can’t remember, and are still acting like the most self righteous fan base on the planet. Of all the people to get them offended it’s a song about the death of a 96 year old billionaire that lived in a palace, when most of the fans inside Ibrox can’t sleep the night before a direct debit comes out. They are not a normal fan base. 

"Tommy Burns, so does Doyle", referencing Johnny Doyle's accidental electrocution.

Just had a wee read of one of their forums. The heads gone thread wouldn't handle it, they are foaming at the mouth, it's everyone against them, we are all indoctrinated for age 5 not to vote tory etc. Absolutely mental gymnastics to preserve their point of view (not to mention the odd wording of being put down the leagues...) 

One brightspark wanted to ban Dundee utd fans to send a message, I gather that message would be, We are that precious? 

They had a min silence weds, one yesterday and 90 of them last week as the games were off due to respect. Its plenty

Edit: damn autococonut 

Edited by weirdcal

Well done Dundee Utd for rattling the most sensitive, thin skinned shower of hypocrites and bigots in sport.

We all know things only change here when the Arse Cheeks demand it, so it will be fun to see the demands for fan behaviour to have consequences from this mob.