Sevco v Dundee United - 17/09/22

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nothing bad happened today.  A few daft wee DU fans went against Scotland's zeitgeist and made 'bad chants'.  There is nothing to see here.

Incredible that you think it has something to do with  'strict liability' .

I can see why a Rangers fan wouldn't want to explore fan behaviour too closely lest it shine a light on their collective selves. 

Just now, John MacLean said:

I can see why a Rangers fan wouldn't want to explore fan behaviour too closely lest it shine a light on their collective selves. 

Except one reason the likes of me post here is exactly that.

I can't, though, see why anyone would think not liking the queen has anything to do with strict liability.

It was a bizarre post.

Aye I would like to add my congratulations to the Dundee United fans. That was an opportunity that any diddy teams fans would have enjoyed, and they did it justice. I thought there might be a few boos and hisses, but I wasn’t expecting a healthy rendition of ‘lizzy’s in a box’ so well done for that. 

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nothing bad happened today.  A few daft wee DU fans went against Scotland's zeitgeist and made 'bad chants'.  There is nothing to see here.

Incredible that you think it has something to do with  'strict liability' .

"Scotland's zeitgeist". Gies peace, ffs.

Reading these comments by furious Rangers fans is hilarious. Loads of them calling for fines, stadium bans, SFA to get involved. Saw one lassie saying “SCREENSHOT THEIR FACES!!!” Funny thing, the offending chant will still successfully wind them up after the funeral - so I fully expect it to be brought out by opposition fans from time to time in future.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What we've seen this past week is that Scotland is, "just plain fucking weird about the monarchy" and that starts with Sturgeon and Angus Robertson.

Rangers fans are clearly just reflecting the mood of most of Scotland.

American tourists on holiday in Edinburgh aren't a true representation of the mood of Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Reading these comments by furious Rangers fans is hilarious. Loads of them calling for fines, stadium bans, SFA to get involved. Saw one lassie saying “SCREENSHOT THEIR FACES!!!” Funny thing, the offending chant will still successfully wind them up after the funeral - so I fully expect it to be brought out by opposition fans from time to time in future.

Every away support at Ibrox should give it an airing for the rest of the season. Those mutants that sit beside the away fans in the Govan stand are raging at the best of times, I would have loved to have seen their coupons today. 

8 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Every away support at Ibrox should give it an airing for the rest of the season. Those mutants that sit beside the away fans in the Govan stand are raging at the best of times, I would have loved to have seen their coupons today. 

You can't lose with this. Even if the Sevvies pump your team, any airing of this will have the Sevco mutants absolutely boiling with rage.

22 minutes ago, GAD said:

There is a good chance Rangers will insist on minutes silence before every home game for the rest of the season so I expect everyone will get a chance.

Would love that to be the case. Even if your team is pumped, a wee chant and you'll have the mutants boiling with rage.

Edited by DA Baracus

4 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

I personally think it was a bit much from United fans, however the the meltdowns from the Rangers "Freedom of Speech" brigade has made it well worth it. 

Good job lads.

The hypocrisy from the rangers fans is unreal :lol: