RAITH ROVERS VS AYR UNITED

26 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I'm saying nothing  no doubt I'd be criticised.

17 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Don't worry you'll get a winner. We are pish. Look qt our bench very little we can do to change things. 

I hope Ian Murray came up to the South Stand at full time fist pumping and beating his chest in celebration, before giving you a GIRUY.

No offence, like.

Connell did very well for the 3rd goal as well. Best game from the lad so far. We were pretty shaky at the back, Dipo looks a good player, total handful as well. Andy Murdoch I assume is just the right shade of orange with his piss poor attempt at a sun tan that the SPFL officials struggle to book him. He's a handsy wee dryride of a man

18 minutes ago, CALDERON said:
14 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

I hope Ian Murray came up to the South Stand at full time fist pumping and beating his chest in celebration, before giving you a GIRUY.

No offence, like.

You must be so happy with the strength of our squad. Yes we got a win, brilliant. But there are still many things wrong. I'm glad I was proved wrong.

Positives are that we still look like we can always score goals and never looked beaten even when 2-0 down. Brad Young getting his first goal is a real bonus as well. Also Thistle only getting a point means we’re still joint top.

Negatives are the fact we conceded three goals to a top who are known to be absolutely powderpuff up front. I take Bullen’s point that we need to be able to rotate and perhaps Houston and Kirk were carrying knocks but I don’t think you can overstate the effect a settled defence has at this level. I’m not entirely convinced what our best defensive combination is as we have only kept one clean sheet this season. Something for Bullen to mull over for future games.

As most people have said this is our first real test. If we can go and beat Caley next week then it’ll show a real resilience to bounce back but if we lose then the pressure will be on to show that our good start wasn’t a flash in the pan.