RAITH ROVERS VS AYR UNITED

Tomorrow's programme carries an in-depth exclusive interview with our new 6 foot 8 international goalscoring machine and only costs £3.

I don't want to give it all away, but he says that he models himself on Ally Graham and that him and Jamie Gullan will be the new Graham and Dalziel.

3231542606.jpg

Edited by Specky Ginger

45 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Tomorrow's programme carries an in-depth exclusive interview with our new 6 foot 8 international goalscoring machine and only costs £3.

I don't want to give it all away, but he says that he models himself on Ally Graham and that him and Jamie Gullan will be the new Graham and Dalziel.

3231542606.jpg

No Queenie on the front cover? Tut tut.... 

image.png.fb69a3384be8683e2b30a7aef6b04443.png

This isn't a dig at Raith btw as a lot of clubs are like this now but honestly what are they all playing at. I know this was all brought in for covid but it's now just an absolute pain in the arse and putting off the casual supporter turning up IMO. Before the Raith fans jump on me i would wish my own team brought back at least one cash turnstile at Somerset. 

Could understand this if it was at clubs which sell out their grounds but nobody is at this level...

24 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Can you not use cash at the Somerset ticket booth?

We have now updated to have 3 service points to purchase match tickets on game day when busy for both home and away fans to purchase tickets from 12 noon to 3.15, these were implemented prior to postponement of Partick  game 

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

image.png.fb69a3384be8683e2b30a7aef6b04443.png

This isn't a dig at Raith btw as a lot of clubs are like this now but honestly what are they all playing at. I know this was all brought in for covid but it's now just an absolute pain in the arse and putting off the casual supporter turning up IMO. Before the Raith fans jump on me i would wish my own team brought back at least one cash turnstile at Somerset. 

Could understand this if it was at clubs which sell out their grounds but nobody is at this level...

Don't get this point, a casual fan can buy their ticket right up to kick off same as PATG it's just you aren't handing over cash.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

What tragic pre-match nonsense do we have in store tomorrow? 

Must be a nightmare being at home this week for a total riddy, glad it's not us. 

I predict the majority will observe the niceties but expect that there will be a few that cannot reset to factory settings for at least one minute and will have an emotional embolism.

Don't get this point, a casual fan can buy their ticket right up to kick off same as PATG it's just you aren't handing over cash.  

Yeah, you can literally buy a ticket on your phone while standing outside the ground.

Easier than having to go to the cash line before the game for old-fashioned paper money [emoji6]

15 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What tragic pre-match nonsense do we have in store tomorrow? 

Must be a nightmare being at home this week for a total riddy, glad it's not us. 

God save the King must be roared at the top of the your voice before kick off.

T&C's of buying the ticket. 

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Hopefully just the refs whistle to start the game

Exactly my attitude to that pish. The only entertainment I'm interested in is the match itself; if that's pish too I leave early.

As for the game I expect we'll dominate possession, tippy tappy up to their box, maybe manage to create two or three chances and squander them, while Ayr will be direct and skin Dick and Millen evety time they get up the park.

Naturally I hope the unexpected will happen instead....

Edited by Raith_Raver

There was that game in the Hethersron era, where Falkirk went 1 up early and then battered us, I mean really fucking battered us - we were absolute horse shit.

Somehow we scored with our only two shots on target in the 88th and 90th minutes to win the game. That's the only source of any slim hopes I have today, that weird and unjust shit like that can and has happened.

Before Gullan was injured, I was really frustrated at how poor this side were in front of goal and in the opposition box.  We looked significantly worse after he went off against ICT, which is pretty terrifying.

I'd be delighted to shit fest any type of result here.  Defeat however would mean 5 defeats in 7 games, which does become difficult to put any kind of spin on - to say the least.

We're still not used to such pessimism from the opposition. We've had 2/3 years of utter abject shite. I'm just going to enjoy this run while it lasts.

Prediction - 3-1 to Ayr. A brace for Dipo and 1 for Musonda. Some random to score for Raith.