RAITH ROVERS VS AYR UNITED

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

You,ve lost track!So have we although know hes still on our books.Whos paying his wages is anyones guess but looking at the squad we,ve assembled would suggest its affected our playing budget

Cant believe the bullshit that you’ve had to endure but you stood up to the powers that be and most fans will recognise this. With that said, f**k ye’s on Saturday. After that I wish you well.

34 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Cant believe the bullshit that you’ve had to endure but you stood up to the powers that be and most fans will recognise this. With that said, f**k ye’s on Saturday. After that I wish you well.

There was a suggestion an announcement on his departure was a week away about three months ago…so we’ll likely have the millstone around our necks for some time to come.

10 minutes ago, TxRover said:

There was a suggestion an announcement on his departure was a week away about three months ago…so we’ll likely have the millstone around our necks for some time to come.

Not your millstone, the boards. I recognise that it manifestly affects the fans but the fans smell like roses compared to the reek of shite off the board. 

Musonda didn't look as good as he did in his first season, and if Murray was only looking at highlight reels and stats then he wouldn't sign him.  Still a player I would rather have than not, but he wouldn't fundamentally change the issues we face right now.  

12 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Managers pre match interview indicates Gullen is possibly doubtful. Raith 0 is the first half of the scoreline.

Must have had a set back as sure IM said in his  pre arbroath match interview two weeks back that he,d possibly make the bench

Difficult to really forecast anything other than an Ayr win. I know it’s annoying when you’re reading a thread and the opposition fans are all just telling you how your side will without doubt win, but if Gullan is out and we need to go with Connell up front, it’ll be all kinds of bad. I thought Connell looked like a decent signing but he hasn’t really shown anything yet. I watched Ayr v Dundee and they just battered them the whole game, didn’t get Dundee a second. If Ayr play that style we won’t be able to cope. 

How is Ayr’s left winger? Hopefully terrible….

On 13/09/2022 at 13:05, 1nickydevlin said:

Ayr United are 6 games unbeaten at the top of the league .the bubble will burst and you most of all will be screaming for bullen out .I pray we win though .

There’ll be no bubble bursting against us that’s for sure. We are an absolute shadow of the team we had last season and that’s saying something. Out went Experience, in came absolute no marks and an absolute drone for a manager who hasn’t learned a thing since his doomed tenure at St Mirren. Any way enough of the doom. Hopefully we kinda keep it respectable. Awaits the tears and snorters🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, .buzzy01 said:

Will it be possible for away fans, living or holidaying abroad, to be able to purchase a stream for the game. No mention of individual purchases on the day but subscriptions only, on offer. 

Outside the UK and Ireland, our International RaithTV Pass also includes live match video as part of your subscription

RaithTV - The Official Media Service from Raith Rovers FC | RaithTV

1 hour ago, .buzzy01 said:

Will it be possible for away fans, living or holidaying abroad, to be able to purchase a stream for the game. No mention of individual purchases on the day but subscriptions only, on offer. 

SPFL thought folk would just stay at home and use a VPN so they made having to buy access for the season a thing.  It's crazy because folk are just staying at home using a VPN with their IPTV and watching the pixellot feed but we never have had folk that are in touch with reality in charge.  

With their rule in place accomodating away fans (streaming) is impossible.  You would have to buy a season pass for every club.  

Edited by itzdrk

Difficult to really forecast anything other than an Ayr win. I know it’s annoying when you’re reading a thread and the opposition fans are all just telling you how your side will without doubt win, but if Gullan is out and we need to go with Connell up front, it’ll be all kinds of bad. I thought Connell looked like a decent signing but he hasn’t really shown anything yet. I watched Ayr v Dundee and they just battered them the whole game, didn’t get Dundee a second. If Ayr play that style we won’t be able to cope. 

O'connor has been starting left wing and has been very good I think we could see Josh Mullen starting tomorrow though for his obvious experience, delivery and set play ability.

20 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

O'connor has been starting left wing and has been very good I think we could see Josh Mullen starting tomorrow though for his obvious experience, delivery and set play ability.

Given we have won our last 3 games with the same starting 11 I’d be surprised if Bullen changed it. Eventually I think Josh Mullin will come in to replace O’Connor but at the moment It would be harsh to drop him.

A nice problem to have though.

Given we have won our last 3 games with the same starting 11 I’d be surprised if Bullen changed it. Eventually I think Josh Mullin will come in to replace O’Connor but at the moment It would be harsh to drop him.
A nice problem to have though.
Don't disagree, the one thing I think we really lack in is some one who can hit a dead ball I think that's one of the big reasons Mullin was signed.