St. Mirren v Sellick, Sunday 18th September

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

That's me just home from the pub and aye, I'm pished.

See your Roll of Honour, your Boys of the Old Brigade, your Merry Poughboy, your Aiden McAnespie and all the other faux Irish pish that you opine...get it right fucking up ye.

BOOM, BOOM...BLACK AND WHITE ARMY

You and your 4 upvoters gloating about Aidan McAnespie. Mental how some folk happily morph into nasty, far right wankers just to "get it right up" someone or something.

Anyway, not what I clicked on this thread for. Well done, St Mirren. Stolen Livi's crown as Celtic slayers!

7 hours ago, GAD said:

Celtics No 9 though, how much did they pay for that fucking guy? He was absolutely shite. It's always good to see an opposition player full on verge of tears as well.

Aye, I thought he looked hopeless - although fully expected him to then ping one in from 30 yards.

Really disappointing to see suggestions the second goal could have been disallowed. If we're going to get a dodgy goal against one of the Old Firm I'd prefer it to be because someone has gone full Hand of God rather than someone's toenail might be in front of the last defender.

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Popped into Gabriels after the game for a quick pint to find it full of disgruntled celtic fans. About a dozen in the gents doing their lines of coke wondering 'how did we fucking lose that today'......made me smileemoji4.png

It thinned out at tea-time, the four of us were enjoying seeing their tears and snotters up to that point.

Edited by Arch Stanton

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

How good is it see the TF stand with Saints fans celebrating, compared to hordes of green bigots belting out songs about terrorists and their undying love of another country.

Hopefully, these scenes will be repeated when the other bigot arse cheek comes to town.

image.png.ca154cc7b312a951d064f162d6fe2907.png

I'm in that picture, first time I've went to a game against either of them since we started giving them our stand and what a time to come back.

Screenshot_20220918-142132_Twitter.jpg

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

How good is it see the TF stand with Saints fans celebrating, compared to hordes of green bigots belting out songs about terrorists and their undying love of another country.

Hopefully, these scenes will be repeated when the other bigot arse cheek comes to town.

image.png.ca154cc7b312a951d064f162d6fe2907.png

Screenshot_20220918-190828_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b2ad9eb74f09a8dc918b98cc34afd375.jpg

Not everyone in the family stand was cheering right enough 😂. At least they got a perfect view of the goal.

Curtis Main was whipping us into a frenzy at the end 😍. After the 10th throw in he wasn't even trying and still took the piss 😂. Never seen such a turn around in a player, turning into a bit of a cult hero now. Only one I can think of in recent times is Billy Mehmet, bit of a joke figure at the start but loved by most when he left us.

1 minute ago, thomas said:

I'm in that picture, first time I've went to a game against either of them since we started giving them our stand and what a time to come back.

Screenshot_20220918-142132_Twitter.jpg

Me too. About ten others around me also.

Initially I wasn't that fussed about the two stands thing, but I saw the error of my ways and voted to boot them out.

Completely justified after yesterday's positive atmosphere (from one set of fans) and outstanding team performance.

Just one thing for the financial "geniuses" amongst both sides of the bigot support - I'm sure we'll survive having 256 less supporters in the ground, compared to the last game with two stands of the unwashed.Mad smiley 74

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Screenshot_20220918-190828_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b2ad9eb74f09a8dc918b98cc34afd375.jpg

Not everyone in the family stand was cheering right enough 😂. At least they got a perfect view of the goal.

Curtis Main was whipping us into a frenzy at the end 😍. After the 10th throw in he wasn't even trying and still took the piss 😂. Never seen such a turn around in a player, turning into a bit of a cult hero now. Only one I can think of in recent times is Billy Mehmet, bit of a joke figure at the start but loved by most when he left us.

The Master of shithousing at his best. Even better than when he reduced Porteous to a quivering wreck a few weeks ago.

I love the look of innocence that he portrays throughout the whole performance.

There were quite a few interlopers down in the corner of the main stand nearest the away support. The police kept a very close eye on them. Although for some reason, there wasn't a peep out of them.:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

I see Steve Clarke was at the game yesterday. Declan Gallagher can't be far off a Scotland recall.

If absoulte shite like Porteous can get in the squad, then Gallagher must be knocking at the door.

It's decent, being the club players come to to ignite their international careers.

The first thing Ange said was to give St Mirren credit for there win,for me he got it wrong and underestimated the saints.
You can't just play any players and expect to win,he changed the team 3 or 4 times during the game with no affect that's where the credit goes to St Mirren.
Losing our unbeaten run in domestic games to a team that deserved the win is Que sera sera well played.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The first thing Ange said was to give St Mirren credit for there win,for me he got it wrong and underestimated the saints.
You can't just play any players and expect to win,he changed the team 3 or 4 times during the game with no affect that's where the credit goes to St Mirren.
Losing our unbeaten run in domestic games to a team that deserved the win is Que sera sera well played.

So not really any credit to St. Mirren at all then, all down to your manager underestimating us.

3 times yesterday I counted Abada going down clutching his leg in agony, only to jump right up with not a thing wrong with him.

These players are so much more technically superior to their opposition on a week by week basis, yet still revert to this dropping like a sack of spuds nonsense. Shameful.

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

3 times yesterday I counted Abada going down clutching his leg in agony, only to jump right up with not a thing wrong with him.

These players are so much more technically superior to their opposition on a week by week basis, yet still revert to this dropping like a sack of spuds nonsense. Shameful.

Oof, careful now. You know how touchy they are on that subject.