St. Mirren v Sellick, Sunday 18th September

44 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I suppose you were jumping for joy after your capitulation yesterday? 😂

You’re a wee scoundrel jinky,I know dignity isn’t quite your thing as your a bigot.I’m pretty chuffed your team got battered today.I spent the afternoon with some of your fellow bigots in Palma Nova,most of the crowd were blasé about the match until the disrespect started.All of whom got the obligatory kicking,was a throw back to my younger days and I’m now in the dog house with my missus 😔

9 minutes ago, woolf said:

You’re a wee scoundrel jinky,I know dignity isn’t quite your thing as your a bigot.I’m pretty chuffed your team got battered today.I spent the afternoon with some of your fellow bigots in Palma Nova,most of the crowd were blasé about the match until the disrespect started.All of whom got the obligatory kicking,was a throw back to my younger days and I’m now in the dog house with my missus 😔

image.gif.a6ace4945519ec013f40bf80aea8d0dd.gif

I know it’s not the biggest issue arising from today, but once more, you have to wonder who is in charge of approving kit submissions at the SPFL. Stevie Wonder? St Mirren in black & white stripes and black shorts, Celtic in a murky grey thing with black shorts. There’s no need, no need whatsoever for Celtic not to have worn their famous hoops with white shorts today. They deserve to have been pumped in their famous hoops, not that manky grey thing. 

20 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I know it’s not the biggest issue arising from today, but once more, you have to wonder who is in charge of approving kit submissions at the SPFL. Stevie Wonder? St Mirren in black & white stripes and black shorts, Celtic in a murky grey thing with black shorts. There’s no need, no need whatsoever for Celtic not to have worn their famous hoops with white shorts today. They deserve to have been pumped in their famous hoops, not that manky grey thing. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Celtic’s home strip is considered to clash with St Mirren’s because of the amount of white.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Celtic’s home strip is considered to clash with St Mirren’s because of the amount of white.
Certainly in most previous seasons the Celtic home strip is not worn playing us at St Mirren park. The black away kit wouldn't have been allowed today either, so the 3rd kit is the closest to being no clash, white shorts should've been worn though with Saint in black shorts

21 minutes ago, The Master said:

The only significant white bits in our current strip are the white stripes in the shirt. It never used to be a problem. My only surprise is that no-one has blamed Celtic’s defeat on the fact their manky grey abomination made it difficult for them to see each other against the fans in the stands.

7C083A66-1374-4113-A1B5-4A2155FEDE27.jpeg