St. Mirren v Sellick, Sunday 18th September

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Highlight for me was the Rangers fan on Twitter saying we were bending over to Celtic because our manager has a Parkhead season ticket.

Feels like we've been getting embroiled in this Old Firm fuckwittery on such a frequent basis for as long as I can remember  It's so tedious.

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes I’m sure it would force their hand because some bent out of shape diddies decide to (continue) sitting on the couch. 

I don’t sit on the couch. I’m not a fatty like you.

If *all* non OF fans were to boycott every game that clubs played them that indeed would force their hand.

It would force them to start a new league without the OF and the OF would be finished 

6 hours ago, bennett said:

That's taking Sevco/ing to a grandmaster level that even Squonk can't compete with.

Realising that Scottish footfall is shite and fixed because of the OF is realism level.

There are better things to do on a Saturday than watch glorified comedy wresting.

15 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Highlight for me was the Rangers fan on Twitter saying we were bending over to Celtic because our manager has a Parkhead season ticket.

Feels like we've been getting embroiled in this Old Firm fuckwittery on such a frequent basis over the past couple of seasons. It's so tedious.

I take it that Rangers fan thinks Goodwin is still your manager.

Not that it matters but Robinson's previously admitted that he grew up supporting Rangers (and Aston Villa).

Spoiler
Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I don’t sit on the couch. I’m not a fatty like you.

If *all* non OF fans were to boycott every game that clubs played them that indeed would force their hand.

It would force them to start a new league without the OF and the OF would be finished 

70kg soaking wet mate, let me know if you need me to sort you out a meal plan 💪🏽

Back to the topic in hand, never going to happen so will remain just a pipe dream as it is for me to one day see Celtic win the Champions League. 

5 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I hope the boos drown out any applause 

I think it would be better if we all didnt applaud, so all you could here would be the ref clapping, and halfway through the sound of laughter at how ridiculous the whole thing is.

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think it would be better if we all didnt applaud, so all you could here would be the ref clapping, and halfway through the sound of laughter at how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Aye but then you’d hear about how “respectful” the fans are being with a silence 

Booing and disruption is the way to go about it.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

70kg soaking wet mate, let me know if you need me to sort you out a meal plan 💪🏽

Back to the topic in hand, never going to happen so will remain just a pipe dream as it is for me to one day see Celtic win the Champions League. 

There’s no dream for me. I live in reality and enjoy my life

enjoy your sectarian battles with Sevco 😂

31 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

On the match. Celtic are 150-1 to win 10-0 today. I think we’ll defo see double figure Celtic league win this season such is their superiority - when will it be though ?

There is no doubt Celtic are in the same mould as the MON team,playing teams 3 or 4 times a season could go both ways, if it's going to happen i think it will happen before xmas plus I think the league is weaker this season.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There is no doubt Celtic are in the same mould as the MON team,playing teams 3 or 4 times a season could go both ways, if it's going to happen i think it will happen before xmas.

The MON team was a good team. A very good team. You had top class international players like Lambert, Henrik, Petrov and Valgarean.

The reason I think this team is more likely to get double figures is because, and obviously they are a good team, is the standard across the other teams has dropped and also you don’t have any competition as Rangers are awful so there is very little pressure in any league games as no teams is breathing down your necks. I don’t think you’ll play a difficult domestic game all season tbh.

Good players with no pressure are relaxed and will enjoy playing therefore I think your goal difference will end up around +120 by the end of the season.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

22 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The MON team was a good team. A very good team. You had top class international players like Lambert, Henrik, Petrov and Valgarean.

The reason I think this team is more likely to get double figures is because, and obviously they are a good team, is the standard across the other teams has dropped and also you don’t have any competition as Rangers are awful so there is very little pressure in any league games as no teams is breathing down your necks. I don’t think you’ll play a difficult domestic game all season tbh.

Good players with no pressure are relaxed and will enjoy playing therefore I think your goal difference will end up around +120 by the end of the season.

100 goals and 100 points is possible this season we definitely have the strength and depth.  
Fc7Pz6-WYAE6gaF.jpg.f4607e51d5ce1f0bf123ea306d4c3408.jpg

Edited by wastecoatwilly

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think this season will make some of the seasons under BR look competitive for you.

The thing is, on paper a back line that includes Ralston and Welsh, 2 years ago you'd be thinking that could be gotten at. 

The midfield and forward line now is such that you just can't see a way to hurt that backline as the forwards press so hard before you even get there.