St. Mirren v Sellick, Sunday 18th September

I don't want to hear that fucking dirge at our ground.

However...

I am right into the idea of a stand full of Celtic supporters being a frothing mess and booing it to f**k though on this occasion, I'm quite sure it would be joined by large sections of the home support too.

I'd observe a minute's silence out of respect for someone dying but I'm not up for hearing that pish coming out of the tannoy under any circumstances.

I'd be pretty surprised if they played GSTK at any Scottish football ground (with one obvious exception). I imagine there'll be a minute's silence at most grounds. I was wondering if the green brigade would have a display aimed at us for only getting one stand...but no chance now.

SPFL and Sky officials will be shitting themselves. Is it possible that they'll mute the crowd for a live game?

My brother has a season ticket and a log in for the ticketing system - I don’t and can’t register, presumably because of who we’re playing this weekend.

if he buys a ticket for me, will it be loaded onto his smart card due to some quirk in the system or will he get a code he can give to me to use?

11 hours ago, houston_bud said:

They should play God Save the King for a laugh.

I'd be extremely surprised if it was played but I can't believe people are getting all hot and bothered about the suggestion it might be. 

What about the words of 'GSTK' to the tune of 'The Fields of Athenry' or vice versa ? 

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

3 hours ago, Stu said:

My brother has a season ticket and a log in for the ticketing system - I don’t and can’t register, presumably because of who we’re playing this weekend.

if he buys a ticket for me, will it be loaded onto his smart card due to some quirk in the system or will he get a code he can give to me to use?

I'm a STH and bought a ticket for @btb for the Hibs game. I was sent a QR code which I forwarded to him and he printed it off.