Football and the various royal events

I don't see how "disrespect" has become such an egregious act that people are defending themselves from that accusation. 

I would boo tonight and it would be a way of signalling my disrespect for both the Queen and what she and the monarchy represent. I'm sure she'd survive the slight. 

6 minutes ago, velo army said:

I don't see how "disrespect" has become such an egregious act that people are defending themselves from that accusation. 

I would boo tonight and it would be a way of signalling my disrespect for both the Queen and what she and the monarchy represent. I'm sure she'd survive the slight. 

Christ almighty, just like The Rangers, she’s back from the dead already?

Edited by pozbaird

4 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

You cannot be disrespectful to someone or something that has not earned any respect, after all that's the saying isn't it? That respect is earned not given.

This has been said countless times on this and other threads over the past 10 days or so. Put it to bed and RIP.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The article's framing is telling. BBC have decided SFA have nothing to answer for. They needn't justify their decision here. It can be viewed as narcissism to mark the death of a local monarch yet not the war dead of the visiting team's nation. SFA aren't sought for comment on that opinion. Instead its the Scotland team's fans, yet to even do anything they may need to answer for, that're being scrutinised here.