Football and the various royal events

22 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

What if the Sellik fans start the booing, the St Mirren fans then boo the Sellik booers, and within the Sellik support some are booing their own booers, but all the St Mirren fans hear is even louder booing. This results in the St Mirren fans booing back even more. Within the St Mirren support, there will be some who boo the folk in our own support who are booing the Sellik booers. Reason being, if the St Mirren fans all refrain from booing, on TV, it will be clearer that the booing of the silence is emanating only from the Sellik end. If we boo their booers, and our fans boo our own retaliatory booers (who, of course, are only really booing their booers), then on TV it just sounds like everyone is booing the silence.

I demand answers.

standing ovation applause GIF

28 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

What if the Sellik fans start the booing, the St Mirren fans then boo the Sellik booers, and within the Sellik support some are booing their own booers, but all the St Mirren fans hear is even louder booing. This results in the St Mirren fans booing back even more. Within the St Mirren support, there will be some who boo the folk in our own support who are booing the Sellik booers. Reason being, if the St Mirren fans all refrain from booing, on TV, it will be clearer that the booing of the silence is emanating only from the Sellik end. If we boo their booers, and our fans boo our own retaliatory booers (who, of course, are only really booing their booers), then on TV it just sounds like everyone is booing the silence.

I demand answers.

Sounds like there would be a pooh pooh of the boo boo which would be a fine how-de-do to be condemned by Lulu, a Zulu and a vicar in a tutu 

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I demand answers.

We need a booing etiquette pamphlet

17 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I'm the same. Don't want to lead the booing thats for sure. 

Although planning on not entering the stand until after all the *nonsense* is finished. I stood with my face tripping me when they did Phillips minute silence and not willing to just stand there this time. 

That's my plan. Head for a well timed pish when all the nonsense is happening. 

8 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

That's my plan. Head for a well timed pish when all the nonsense is happening. 

There will be hoardes of people at games across the country with this exact same idea. Gallons of pish flowing whilst the sycophantic nonsense plays out in the stands.

I shall also choose to relieve myself of pre-match pints at this time, in what will be a most fitting gesture for the occasion. Getting all emotional already at the thought of it.

52 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

There will be hoardes of people at games across the country with this exact same idea. Gallons of pish flowing whilst the sycophantic nonsense plays out in the stands.

I shall also choose to relieve myself of pre-match pints at this time, in what will be a most fitting gesture for the occasion. Getting all emotional already at the thought of it.

God Save The Khazi

53 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Don’t worry.

Welldaft will be observing the minutes silence, saluting, with a stiff upper lip.

The more people who boo and disrupt then the more likely the Scottish footballing authorities will think twice about such future displays.  If people just stand idly by shuffling their feet then the message won’t get across.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The more people who boo and disrupt then the more likely the Scottish footballing authorities will think twice about such future displays.  If people just stand idly by shuffling their feet then the message won’t get across.

Risk is that the game is televised and you’re identifiable.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As a matter of interest what message is that?