Dundee vs. Inverness CT

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Enjoy the evening Caley fans.

Absolutely dreadful ICT side, so enjoy all the victories you can get. Gifted on a platter today.

We'll be finishing above that dross come May.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I've noted that your colleagues have diverted the match day discourse to the Dundee thread.

I find that as insular as it is curious.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

Thank you.

I've noted that your colleagues have diverted the match day discourse to the Dundee thread.

I find that as insular as it is curious.

Not worked unfortunately, you keep 'popping in'.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Absolutely dreadful ICT side, so enjoy all the victories you can get. Gifted on a platter today.

Thank you.

"Billy likes fitba!"

33 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I may have to reassess our hopes for the season now that Cammy Harper has proven himself to be a baller in the trequartista role (from winning the league to winning the league at a canter).

I haven’t seen him play in midfield yet but he seems like it could suit him. He has an excellent shot and is athletic, can drive with the ball. Defensively he’s never struck me as solid though. Delaney looks better in that department.

It would be good if we weren’t working out our best formation and players best positions nearly a quarter of the way into the season though.

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

taylor-swift-end-game.gif.f3d39c97a94688cde8671e48b8026e8d.gif

‘All Dundee’ apart from the numerous chances we created. 

Edit - Along with the 3 goals.
That phrase was used by me about the second half spell where it was, checks notes, all Dundee.

I also did say that it would be 'cue the sucker punch' - we had several chances to take the lead again - it was utterly predictable that Caley would go up and score.

If we are honest that was 2 teams who won't be challenging at the top - both were horrendous defensively.

On 18/09/2022 at 09:39, DeeTillEhDeh said:

If we are honest that was 2 teams who won't be challenging at the top - both were horrendous defensively.

We've got the second best defensive record in the league, thanks (and that's with loads of defensive injuries up to this point). Plus we won't have to be defending set pieces against Dundonian hammer throwers every week.