Dundee vs. Inverness CT

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Were you not the roaster who was claiming  Dundee were world record holders just a month or so ago?

In my experience of the internet - if you’re gonna lie it’s got to be funny. 

I didn't lie, three relegations in less than ten years from the Premier must stand as a WR.

19 hours ago, K.T said:

Why would we play god save the king? Is this a thing they’re making football clubs do now? This North Korea style forced mourning pish has done my heed in. I was ready to slit my wrists on Saturday after the 5th time of hearing Sting’s Fields of Gold across various radio stations - including Kerrang ffs.

thank you 

You'd have been great on Jeremy Kyle.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I didn't lie, three relegations in less than ten years from the Premier must stand as a WR.

I see you're suffering from APD, poor wee soul.

You'd have been great on Jeremy Kyle.

Struggling Marsai Martin GIF by ABC Network

Like Dundee away, usually a decent day out.

On paper its 2 of the strongest teams and expected title contenders, so hoping there's a strong showing and a good game. Given our total beasting away at PT a few wks back, this will be a demonstration whether we are actually turning the corner with form and can compete or whether its just paper over the cracks and we're way off it.

10 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Like Dundee away, usually a decent day out.

On paper its 2 of the strongest teams and expected title contenders, so hoping there's a strong showing and a good game. Given our total beasting away at PT a few wks back, this will be a demonstration whether we are actually turning the corner with form and can compete or whether its just paper over the cracks and we're way off it.

You should wear a fools cap for not having enough mentions of paper.

I'd really like to think that in these days of great constitutional tumult, an equanimity could be afforded to all of us and to messrs Dodds and Gardiner in particular.
Is it too much to ask that we gracefully and peacefully lay down our barbarous spears and wish godspeed to all travellers and visitors?
Can we not set aside the enmity that has for too long festered, blistered and caused distress to those that cherish great sport amongst a dignified harmony?

f**k Billy Dodds.

f**k Scot Gardiner.

Injury update, so should see Samuels start at least I'd think.

Inverness head coach Billy Dodds revealed defender Max Ram, winger Aaron Doran and striker Austin Samuels are now injury-free and ready for the Dens Park encounter.

With the fixtures called off last week following the death of the Queen, it allowed seven further days for players to get over knocks and niggles.