Dundee vs. Inverness CT

If we play GSTK on the tannoy I might well just walk out tbqhwy. That or I just bring my headphones I suppose.
Home win would be preferable, honestly.

I’d be surprised if the Texans decide against playing it tbh. Almost surprised it’s not played at any home game.

I’d like to think we would refrain from booing it just this once but that’s just as unlikely.

I'd really like to think that in these days of great constitutional tumult, an equanimity could be afforded to all of us and to messrs Dodds and Gardiner in particular.

Is it too much to ask that we gracefully and peacefully lay down our barbarous spears and wish godspeed to all travellers and visitors?

Can we not set aside the enmity that has for too long festered, blistered and caused distress to those that cherish great sport amongst a dignified harmony?

Why would we play god save the king? Is this a thing they’re making football clubs do now? This North Korea style forced mourning pish has done my heed in. I was ready to slit my wrists on Saturday after the 5th time of hearing Sting’s Fields of Gold across various radio stations - including Kerrang ffs.

thank you 

15 minutes ago, K.T said:

Why would we play god save the king? Is this a thing they’re making football clubs do now? This North Korea style forced mourning pish has done my heed in. I was ready to slit my wrists on Saturday after the 5th time of hearing Sting’s Fields of Gold across various radio stations - including Kerrang ffs.

thank you 

From the SFA's official statement:

This week, as a mark of respect and in keeping with the period of National Mourning, home clubs may wish to hold a period of silence and/or play the National Anthem just ahead of kick-off, and players may wish to wear black armbands.

Full statement: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/professional-game-to-resume/?rid=13929

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’ve not been to any league games this season so others might know better but isn’t £24 a bit pricey for Championship football? 

Just wait until you find out how you go about acquiring a ticket...

8 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’ve not been to any league games this season so others might know better but isn’t £24 a bit pricey for Championship football? 

Don't go and pay it, Bouncy Bouncy Dundee FC have ideas above their place in Scottish Football which all ends in floods of tears every second season, so why contribute to their misery.

16 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Billy Dodds will comprehensively tactically outsmart the used car salesman in the opposite dugout. This will lead to The Caley taking three points from this encounter. God Save Scott Allardice

That post will set off all Dundee fans who are hyper sensitive to any criticism and who suffer from APD, (Avoidant Personality Disorder). 

Watch the reaction to this post from La Grande Bouche. et al.

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't go and pay it, Bouncy Bouncy Dundee FC have ideas above their place in Scottish Football which all ends in floods of tears every second season, so why contribute to their misery.

Were you not the roaster who was claiming  Dundee were world record holders just a month or so ago?

In my experience of the internet - if you’re gonna lie it’s got to be funny.