Pars vs Falkirk!

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:
Hm, seems weird they would sell out the seats at the bottom of the stand before ones higher up. 

The ones at the bottom weren't available

Thought that. 

54 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Hm, seems weird they would sell out the seats at the bottom of the stand before ones higher up. 

Bottom ones weren’t available, neither was the whole “ESY” section. Think we’ve probs sold 1300 odd

ETA: #crowdwank

Edited by bairn88

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I reckon we've sold around 1,500 so far. Hopefully shift a few more today and tomorrow and get up to around the 1,800 mark which would be worth a medium sized w**k imo 

Great effort. It will be the third biggest game of the day. 

Todorov loves the Pars

“It’s been great. My wife’s been coming to the games so she’s taken pictures and I’ve sent them over to family,” he said.

“They live back home and it’s a really proud moment because the fans, since the minute I’ve came in, have been brilliant with me and showing their support.

“Even when I was not getting a lot of game time, they’ve still showed that, and showed the Bulgarian flag, so for me personally, it means a lot. They’ve been brilliant with me since the first minute I signed for the club so it gives me extra motivation to do even better.

“They’re doing their job and I can’t wait to go out and perform for them.”

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Todorov loves the Pars

“It’s been great. My wife’s been coming to the games so she’s taken pictures and I’ve sent them over to family,” he said.

“They live back home and it’s a really proud moment because the fans, since the minute I’ve came in, have been brilliant with me and showing their support.

“Even when I was not getting a lot of game time, they’ve still showed that, and showed the Bulgarian flag, so for me personally, it means a lot. They’ve been brilliant with me since the first minute I signed for the club so it gives me extra motivation to do even better.

“They’re doing their job and I can’t wait to go out and perform for them.”

@AdamAnt found