Pars vs Falkirk!

8 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

And another point - Mochrie looks fuckin brilliant, never lost the ball once

He's a top talent. Will learn from a game like today. He was a bit rabbit in the headlight first half but certainly turned it on second half.

That Peter Beardsley style dribble deserved a finish to match. Sure it will come together for the lad soon.

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Have you seen the confrontation? Laughable

Loads of chair throwing and no punches thrown. It's a load of Pars fans coming out of Tappies and some skinny wee scrotes curb dancing infront of them. They then start throwing chairs and other objects back and forward.

Absolute pussies

Hats off to the fucking idiots that got arrested, courtesy of QE2 they get an extra night with no shoes eating cold McDonalds meals

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

The fighting was nearly as embarrassing as this.

We were going to Charlie D's later (and indeed did), so a couple of cheap pints was absolutely fine with me, especially since they had Joker on tap for £2.19.

I used to know one of the Falkirk lads and he always used to wear a bright yellow stone island jacket and he couldn’t understand how the cops always identified him on CCTV [emoji848][emoji1787][emoji1787]

What annoys me is if we know these regular culprits why have the club not yet issued lifetime bans to them?
It’s not good enough to joke about it. They damage the clubs tarnished reputation even further.
Probably the same idiots who booed the minutes silence and I heard at least one of them shout “f**k the queen” during it. Appreciate we are not all pro monarchy but I genuinely don’t understand why we can’t just show a bit of respect to all the other fans who were keen or at least willing to make an effort….

44 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We were going to Charlie D's later (and indeed did), so a couple of cheap pints was absolutely fine with me, especially since they had Joker on tap for £2.19.

Plenty of other haunts that don't line the pockets of that brexity, staff bashing clown. However most places are much cheaper when compared to the club's venues.

12 minutes ago, 101 said:

Plenty of other haunts that don't line the pockets of that brexity, staff bashing clown. However most places are much cheaper when compared to the club's venues.

Most pubs are that these days. The lad who owns/runs Wetherspoons is indeed a massive roaster and as you describe, but might as well go for the least expensive type and put the least cash in those types' pockets.

Also, discovered that Charlie D's does bottles of Joker, and it's cheaper than most of the pints (although still on the pricey side).

Edited by DA Baracus

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Most pubs are that these days. The lad who owns/runs Wetherspoons is indeed a massive roaster and as you describe, but might as well go for the least expensive type and put the least cash in those types' pockets.

Also, discovered that Charlie D's does bottles of Joker, and it's cheaper than most of the pints (although still on the pricey side).

Bruce Tavern is cheap, although no idea if they sell Joker

Result aside I think that was the most entertaining game we've had in about 3 year's. 

Draw a fair result with both teams having more than enough chances to kill it off 

The referee was poor for both sides

I love Kyle Benedictus. 

Edited by par-adise