Pars vs Falkirk!

It seemed as if it was only the away fans being searched. One of the Pars fans told me he walked in with a ruck sack and no search!!

How does that even work. Also the poor steward searching 2 lines of Falkirk fans prior to KO?

You’re having a laugh right?

Have to say I enjoyed the game today, would have liked to have won of course but in terms of the game it had a bit of everything you’d want in a derby.

I thought Falkirk were pretty handy in the first half, although that was as bad as I’ve seen us this season. Genuinely said to my mates at half time that we were lucky it was only 0-1. Second half was a different game, I thought for the majority we were good and got stuck right in and had several good chances to score and Falkirk offered little. Then in the last 10 minutes Falkirk had a couple of chances where the balls gone across the face of goal, just needing a tap in. I think overall a draw was a fair result although either side could have nicked it.

Good away traveling support, good home crowd and a good advert for the Scottish third tier. Both our clubs don’t belong in this division but we have to take our oil as we both deserve to me here.

The last 5 both sets of players looked absolutely burst. Todorov and Donaldson would battle for possession but as soon as the ball went out they were blowing out their arses. Surprised we didn’t bring Chris Hamilton on.

Ref was also utter shite for both teams, some bizzare calls.

See you cnuts in November for some fireworks. 

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Please tell me Kai Kennedy isn't wearing the number 73 as some kind of old Rangers tribute? (And weren't the old Rangers founded in 1872 anyway?). Should probably be on the "Tinpot things in the SPFL" thread I know.

Nah, he’s obviously a Sandi Toksvig fan. #Heyup!

24DCE57D-EA13-436B-B9DE-E72648BE23A1.jpeg

12 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

It seemed as if it was only the away fans being searched. One of the Pars fans told me he walked in with a ruck sack and no search!!

How does that even work. Also the poor steward searching 2 lines of Falkirk fans prior to KO?

We got searched going into the North West today when we went in at 2.30 and it looked like they were frisking most of the fans.

I thought Falkirk were by far the better side in the first half but felt that the draw was probably more or less a fair result. 

I had a feeling a minute’s silence would never work and don’t know why they didn’t do a minute’s applause instead.  At least we didn’t have to sing GSTK like the English teams are doing. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, the classic sort of thing that happens with any such controversial 'silence'.

Anyway, what's the Sheffield United connection? Do we need to phone up some Sheffield Wednesday boys for November?

Sheffield United things been going on for a while now mate. It’s a hooligan connection tbh rather than a fan thing though.

27 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Boy at my work who runs with the Hibs casual element told me about that at work last week. First I’ve ever heard of a  link and don’t know where it’s come from.

Have you seen the confrontation? Laughable

Loads of chair throwing and no punches thrown. It's a load of Pars fans coming out of Tappies and some skinny wee scrotes curb dancing infront of them. They then start throwing chairs and other objects back and forward.

Absolute pussies

5 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Loads of chair throwing and no punches thrown. It's a load of Pars fans coming out of Tappies and some skinny wee scrotes curb dancing infront of them. They then start throwing chairs and other objects back and forward.

Absolute pussies

All that get involved in that kind of shite are bawbags for me. They fight or dance/jump about in places always covered by CCTV in the knowledge the cops will be there soon. If they seriously wanted a fight then get to f**k into the woods or somewhere like that where you can beat the shite out each other with no interruptions like the Eastern European mobs do.

Folk should be able to go to games or go about their business without having to witness these fucktards making a c**t of themselves.

First half’s the best we’ve played in 3/4 seasons. Well organised, a plan on what to do & confident on the ball. Could & should have been out of sight by HT. Dunfermline weren’t at the races, yet might luckily have been level with their only chance coming off the bar.

Thought second half, the sting had been taken out of an energetic start made by the home side. Turning point for me, was Oliver letting the ball spin out for a corner, instead of moving onto it & making it 2-0 with the goal gaping. How small things can make a difference, as play went right back down the park & ended with a pen.

Penalty looked soft, as the cross was made & player went over the defenders attempt to block. The resultant chance being blown at the back post.

For me the best Pars chance was the unchallenged waltz through the midfield, but he did the hard part & put his shot by the post.

Hard to fault Falkirk, as they couldn’t sustain the first half’s play for 90, but  they were trying to stick to playing their way out with some confidence as the balance of play levelled out.

Burrell looks a find, thought they all put a shift in & were unlucky not to come away with the 3 points.

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/22110495.dunfermline-rival-fans-clash-falkirk-match/?fbclid=IwAR1jzkqKh7GQ0FE6OiaB45fj67-VLET5vTO3qAP8EGSttZ5nPy0GKNsw6lY

We clip on the Dunfermline press page with these so called Sheff United casuals. Old bald guy comes out the boozer and knocks one of them on their arse. The Sheff utd casuals do nothing but skip about. Laughable

Edited by Chubbychops

15 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Absolute pussies

Interestingly the stories that I was hearing in the Lizzy in no way match what was seen in the online recording 😂.

Online it looked like the Falkirk boys were about 18 whereas the Dunfermline boys were about 30-40.

52 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Boy at my work who runs with the Hibs casual element told me about that at work last week. First I’ve ever heard of a  link and don’t know where it’s come from.

Aye, odd one, especially since they didn't do anything except chuck and shout stuff from a distance.

49 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Pretty much everyone was searched going in to the North West stand.

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sheffield United things been going on for a while now mate. It’s a hooligan connection tbh rather than a fan thing though.

Will get on the blower to the top Wednesday casual for November.

21 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Absolute pussies

Haha, we were in Wetherspoons when they walked by, and had a good chuckle at the state of them all. 

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Interestingly the stories that I was hearing in the Lizzy in no way match what was seen in the online recording emoji23.png.
Online it looked like the Falkirk boys were about 18 whereas the Dunfermline boys were about 30-40.

Every one of them a tragic loser aswell.

Each to there own but it’s a strange culture for guys in their 40’s to get involved in.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Each to there own but it’s a strange culture for guys in their 40’s to get involved in.

I used to know one of the Falkirk lads and he always used to wear a bright yellow stone island jacket and he couldn’t understand how the cops always identified him on CCTV 🤔🤣🤣