Pars vs Falkirk!

Looks like we're in for a stop start game then. Ref blowing for everything including two tackles that looked pretty fair challenges. 

Burrell looks good for Falkirk so far  a good lay off and spin earlier and then setting up that chance for Nesbitt who should have done a lot better but his body shape was all wrong. Probably bad news for us that Allegria is injured. We've not really got going yet so need to weather the early storm. 

Best 45 minutes of the season from us so far. Absolutely brilliant so far and really should be more than 1 up. Giving me the fear a bit though as Dunfermline surely to f**k can’t be that bad in the second half.

Rumarn Burrell has been tremendous. Linking up the play so well then using his pace to get in behind all the time as well. They can’t live with him.

Best 45 minutes of the season from us so far. Absolutely brilliant so far and really should be more than 1 up. Giving me the fear a bit though as Dunfermline surely to f**k can’t be that bad in the second half.

Rumarn Burrell has been tremendous. Linking up the play so well then using his pace to get in behind all the time as well. They can’t live with him.

Not as if we have the players to change it really. We’re playing a back 5 with 2 strikers that don’t do any running. Todorov and Mochrie especially have been worse than a man down. Comrie isn’t a centre half as well. I thought this was exactly the reason why we brought Fisher in so we weren’t playing players out of position? Much to think about for McPake.

Falkirk started fast, pushed us high, dictated possession and we never really had an answer for it from the start. Our right is getting completely pulverised. Unsure how McPake changes this in our favour, unless he changes the formation and hope Falkirk drop off, but something has to give or we’re comfortably losing this.

3 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Morrison's an empty jersey so far.

Was thinking that pre goal,TBF majority of our play has been down the right hand side. 

We are bossing the middle of the park today, 2 week ago we lost that area.

McGuffie should've at least hit the target. I hope we continue the same in the 2nd half but surely the pars will make more of a fight of it.