Pars vs Falkirk!

50 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not to scare the Falkirk lads but just witnessed a big scrap in Dunfermline town centre.

Now that you’re a big city you will need to get used to that and murders, you’ll probably get them on a daily basis. You will all be feart to leave the house but that’s just city living.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

0-4 & the exclamation mark becomes a permanent feature on our club crest. 

Fucking hate the pars.

jmcg.jpeg

How would that work? Would the steeple be replaced with said punctuation? Or would the wee circle around the steeple perhaps be made up of tiny exclamation marks?

Can you do us a mock up image?

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Absolute mayhem when Todorov head home the winner for us. The boy loves The Pars. 

He can't spell his own name....he has obviously found similar in his surroundings and he can call it home.

My opinion tho is if we had stuck by Todorov in the championship, we would've been ok.....McKinnon preferred a striker who scored no goals for us and even blocked one going in.

I'm guessing you get one game where Todorov looks like a player and one he looks like it's his first ever game of football, no in-between level, hopefully the latter on Saturday.

On 13/09/2022 at 09:52, FBadgers said:

Watson out? Wondering if he would get a few chants and boos at him after the way things went for him with us

Funny one with Watson. What he did was completely unacceptable and it was the right decision to get him punted into the moon. But he probably saw the way things were going and didn't fancy going down with a sinking ship, so took the chance on a weekend away with the lads. 

I think in just about any other circumstances he'd have a good chance of becoming a cult hate figure but there was too much competition in that regard last season.

4 minutes ago, MrDust said:

He can't spell his own name....he has obviously found similar in his surroundings and he can call it home.

My opinion tho is if we had stuck by Todorov in the championship, we would've been ok.....McKinnon preferred a striker who scored no goals for us and even blocked one going in.

I'm guessing you get one game where Todorov looks like a player and one he looks like it's his first ever game of football, no in-between level, hopefully the latter on Saturday.

Todorov probably typifies what McPake has brought. Players given a bit more purpose and direction. Looks like very simple instructions to Todorov to be an aggressive big unit and get on the end of things. It’s not exactly total football but exactly what we’ve needed.