Pars vs Falkirk!

I'd play Burrell against Benedictus on Saturday. Alegria will try and be physical but will be outmuscled. Burrell will run him and be over the hills before he's even turned around. 
Probably a decent shout here actually. Alegria does seem to disappear with a big strong CH on him

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
I'd play Burrell against Benedictus on Saturday. Alegria will try and be physical but will be outmuscled. Burrell will run him and be over the hills before he's even turned around. 

Probably a decent shout here actually. Alegria does seem to disappear with a big strong CH on him

You dissappear at the sight of a Fifer ya w**k.

48 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I'm begging for the question mark in the thread title to be removed.

Just over 60 tickets left in the whole of the NW stand so that should sell out.

Depending on how many Falkirk bring could be looking at 6000 or so?

Our CEO guy who's usually pretty good at updating on things like ticket sales is on holiday atm so don't think anyone really knows how many we've sold. Would be surprised if it's as high as some people are touting - 2k is unlikely imo

45 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I'm begging for the question mark in the thread title to be removed.

Just over 60 tickets left in the whole of the NW stand so that should sell out.

Depending on how many Falkirk bring could be looking at 6000 or so?

You had a fantastic attendance of 4,400 for the Airdrie game with Airdrie maybe bringing through 500? Can't see us bringing over 2,000 to get the crowd over 6,000 to be honest. Still, I'm not in Scotland so might be out of touch with fans feelings, thoughts etc. re: going to the game.

!!!Crowdwank alert!!!

However, when you look at the other fixtures on Saturday I do think that EEP will see the 4th highest attendance in Scotland that day.

• DA Baracus changed the title to Pars vs Falkirk!
2 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

You had a fantastic attendance of 4,400 for the Airdrie game with Airdrie maybe bringing through 500? Can't see us bringing over 2,000 to get the crowd over 6,000 to be honest. Still, I'm not in Scotland so might be out of touch with fans feelings, thoughts etc. re: going to the game.

!!!Crowdwank alert!!!

However, when you look at the other fixtures on Saturday I do think that EEP will see the 4th highest attendance in Scotland that day.

I'm thinking 4500 Pars fans and 1500 Falkirk fans. Can't see it being far off that by Saturday.

If you include first game between the sides in a few years, us being top of the league etc.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

56 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I'm thinking 4500 Pars fans and 1500 Falkirk fans. Can't see it being far off that by Saturday.

If you include first game between the sides in a few years, us being top of the league etc.

There will be 1500 minimum from Falkirk on Saturday.