Pars vs Falkirk!

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm worried we will tbh, that statement doesn't fill me with hope. 

Not a fucking chance.

Will be minute silence, black armbands and they'll make sure any flags are half-mast.

Then we will - hopefully - get to focus on more important things like booting Falkirk directly in the puss.

Please for the love of God just have a minute silence and let that be it. We aren't Sevco. Play that song at EEP and it'll get hounded because the large population of football fans are anti-monarchy and especially not happy with the current situation in the country. The club will then get bad press for fans booing GSTK which they just don't need. 

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

I'd be utterly gobsmacked if God Save The King is played before kick off at any Scottish ground apart from Ibrox where Rangers host Dundee Utd.

Airdire?

Anyway, there should be no pishy anthem, no silence and no armbands. 

Great decision that this is on. A minutes silence is fine but anything more than that would be over the top. Looking forward to our first visit to EEP (or whatever it is called nowadays) in what feels like ages, we'll bring over 2k and the atmosphere will be tasty. Good to see Dunfermline carrying on their tradition of having some of our awful/ punted ex players in their ranks for a bit of extra spice

Minutes silence before kickoff and any players that want to, to wear black armbands. That’s enough. Any attention seeking arseholes that disrespect the silence can gtf.

Not a fan of the monarchy at all. But going out of your way to actively disrespect the dead is scummy behaviour. You don’t have to stand for the silence if you don’t want to. But if people want to pay their respects, let them do that.

Before the teams come out and once the silence is done, the atmosphere will be everything you’d expect of a Pars v Falkirk match. Just be respectful of those who want to pay their respects for 60 seconds, that shouldn’t be too much to ask of anyone.

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Minutes silence before kickoff and any players that want to, to wear black armbands. That’s enough. Any attention seeking arseholes that disrespect the silence can gtf.

Not a fan of the monarchy at all. But going out of your way to actively disrespect the dead is scummy behaviour. You don’t have to stand for the silence if you don’t want to. But if people want to pay their respects, let them do that.

Before the teams come out and once the silence is done, the atmosphere will be everything you’d expect of a Pars v Falkirk match. Just be respectful of those who want to pay their respects for 60 seconds, that shouldn’t be too much to ask of anyone.

I've been practicing my boooooing specifically for an anticipated silence.