Week 1 (ITS BACK! 🏈)

lichtie23

Yeah too many injury prone players make up important parts of the roster. There's definitely some real stars on the squad but too often they can be out injured (e.g. Kittle). I think the OL isn't good enough to protect Lance and the secondary is garbage. Some decent offensive weapons and the front seven are pretty good but regardless I think they are, at best, a 10 - 7 team that might sneak into the play offs. Much like last season.Β 
I'd bite your hand off for 10-7 tbh.

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The Colts are a shamblesΒ 

I thought Houston were sneakily better than people expected last year despite a shitty overall record, and I think the same might be the case again this year. Colts had more issues than just iffy QB play and Ryan has been showing signs or creaking for a year or two anyway so they might struggle a bit more than people thought. Still, it's only week 1.

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

I thought Houston were sneakily better than people expected last year despite a shitty overall record, and I think the same might be the case again this year. Colts had more issues than just iffy QB play and Ryan has been showing signs or creaking for a year or two anyway so they might struggle a bit more than people thought. Still, it's only week 1.

I like Mills. See him as a top 12 QB with the ability to improveΒ 

Just now, lichtie23 said:

I reckon I would have played better than Joe Burrow tonightΒ 

I think he's going to have a solid, perpetual top-10 QB career, but I've still not seen anything from Burrow that makes me think all the media sources rating him ahead of Herbert have it right and I'm not just being a homer.

Ok, getting your team to the Superbowl counts for a lot, but I've yet to see Burrow absolutely carry the team by playing at elite level the way Herbert has here and there, and I still think that Cinci team were the weakest, flukiest AFC Championship winner since the Chargers in '94.

I think they'll both have long, successful careers, but right now I wouldn't even consider it for a moment if you offered me a trade straight up.