Plans for the weekend

Thank **** I'm out the country and can actually go to football!. In the Czech Republic and plan a 6(SIX) Match weekend! Triple headers Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday: 

10am. Aritma Praha V Horovice 

3pm. Usti Nad Labem V Chlumec Nad Cidlinou

7pm. Teplice V Sparta Praha

Sunday:

10am. Viktoria Zizkov V Banik Most-Sous

4pm. Bohemians Praha V Slovan Liberec

7pm. Slavia Praha V Ceske Budejovice

I'm going to be knackered. Tickets all ridiculously cheap. 

Head over to the Random matches thread for reviews from tomorrow.

Me and the Mrs felt pretty bereft last night so just stayed in with a Tesco finest pesto and Parmigiano Reggiano breaded chicken and a few beers whilst watching captured on BBC I player.

Up with the kids at 630 this morning and had some light breakfast and waiting til 8 am til I can do my scratch of the day on William hill. This is usually my time where I put my bets on a Saturday but today I can’t do a super 6 so will just put a 4 fold on European football with the remaining £10 I have in my account from a midweek win. This will be followed by some mourning and then shaving my back before taking public transport all the way across Edinburgh for a queen memorial party at my girlfriends grannies house where we are going to order a Chinese before returning back across town and watching the rest of captured on bbc i player and a few more beers.

Swimming with the kids in town tomorrow where we have been told to expect major traffic disruption so f**k knows where we are going to park, then going to have a chilled out Sunday watching bbc news tributes to her majesty when I’d usually be gambling and watching football on my fire stick before stumbling up to bed around 9 pm to embark on another week of working and mourning.

Already had a bet on the Bundesliga matches for a wee change and it's day 1 of Irish Champions day at Leopardstown so hopefully out the back, few beers watching football and racing in other words given Saints weren't playing until Sunday, a pretty normal late summer / early Autumn Saturday given the circumstances.

2 hours ago, atfccfc said:

Thank **** I'm out the country and can actually go to football!. In the Czech Republic and plan a 6(SIX) Match weekend! Triple headers Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday: 

10am. Aritma Praha V Horovice 

3pm. Usti Nad Labem V Chlumec Nad Cidlinou

7pm. Teplice V Sparta Praha

Sunday:

10am. Viktoria Zizkov V Banik Most-Sous

4pm. Bohemians Praha V Slovan Liberec

7pm. Slavia Praha V Ceske Budejovice

I'm going to be knackered. Tickets all ridiculously cheap. 

Head over to the Random matches thread for reviews from tomorrow.

Some really early ko's there !

My one experience of football in Prague was this:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ac-sparta-prague_ssc-napoli/index/spielbericht/2492488

Coldest I've ever been.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Me and the Mrs felt pretty bereft last night so just stayed in with a Tesco finest pesto and Parmigiano Reggiano breaded chicken and a few beers whilst watching captured on BBC I player.

Up with the kids at 630 this morning and had some light breakfast and waiting til 8 am til I can do my scratch of the day on William hill. This is usually my time where I put my bets on a Saturday but today I can’t do a super 6 so will just put a 4 fold on European football with the remaining £10 I have in my account from a midweek win. This will be followed by some mourning and then shaving my back before taking public transport all the way across Edinburgh for a queen memorial party at my girlfriends grannies house where we are going to order a Chinese before returning back across town and watching the rest of captured on bbc i player and a few more beers.

Swimming with the kids in town tomorrow where we have been told to expect major traffic disruption so f**k knows where we are going to park, then going to have a chilled out Sunday watching bbc news tributes to her majesty when I’d usually be gambling and watching football on my fire stick before stumbling up to bed around 9 pm to embark on another week of working and mourning.

image.gif.69b99c92f7cc6c8649c75f49346c40d6.gif

PARKLIFE!

Backshift today then onto two weeks annual leave.

Tomorrow will be spent with my arse parked on the couch watching a mix of darts and random football from across Europe. To start my holiday with a bang, and as a mark of respect for her Maj, I shall get myself right Royally fucked while doing so. It's only right.

Should have been watching Fulham Vs Chelsea in the pub up at Sanquhar then the game Lorimer Park. Probably just spend the afternoon in the local, channel hopping for any live sport whatsoever then Fish n’ Chips at Moore’s to ensure that the afternoon isn’t completely wasted.[emoji53]