58 minutes ago, GoldenNuggets_YeeHaa said:

According to the 10 day mourning rule thingy, all SPFL football is likely to be off for 2 weeks. Brutal min.

If that IS the case why is the sporting world being obliged to act differently from the public and business sectors ?  Assuming that the funeral is a week on Saturday, why should tomorrow's fixture card be scrapped ?

I assume that the entire mourning/postponement agenda is being set by Celtic and Rangers.

The authorities are presumably fearful of a less than respectful response from the former and consequent (faux) outrage from the latter thereby making us look like utter diddies on the international stage.  Which we would be if anyone actually paid the slightest bit of attention to some completely insignificant footballing nation getting its knickers in a twist about something that nobody else, anywhere actually cares about.

And, more importantly, I missed out an a Forfar bridie. 

4 hours ago, East Fife 1903 said:

The whole of British football is postponed, so i doubt its anything to do with the Old Firm .

There is a theory that the fact both Liverpool and Celtic were at home might have influenced the powers that be so that they weren't embarrassed on a global stage.