Do you want the football off?

Postpone all games as a mark of respect?  

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

I don't but some folk might.

****, unionists, the right wing press and media in the UK etc and that is about it. 

Anyone else will simply want to get on with their lives, that includes work, travel, family commitments, social occasions including football matches, plenty opportunity and scope to pay respects in and around these things.

Nah. Life goes on.  If a close relative died I would probably want to go as a distraction.

Heard tonight no games on UK soil will be played until after the Funeral (Monday week).  All racing and that off too.

Thank f**k for a firestick and NFL and Spanish/Italian fitba. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

I find it utterly bizarre. I know she was important, I know she was the Queen and what that means but, to show respect, every football game in the UK could kick off bang on 3pm, with black armbands and a minute’s silence. In the name of fcuk, why wouldn’t that be enough?