So will the football be off this weekend?

5 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Decent people? Doubt that. Servile vermin possibly but decent, nah. 

In the minority and not taking it well 👆. That’s when you tend to see lashing out. Not comfortable viewing. Sad really. 

Enjoy the next couple of days as Scotland turns out in force to pay their respects. 

Try not to combust 

nuclear explosion GIF

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Live coverage on sky news all day.........watching an estate car drive through Aberdeen, Dundee and down a fucking motorway into Edinburgh !

You would not believe the level of police, preparation etc here.

There are massive security check tents in the meadows and George IV bridge as they expect hundreds of thousands of proles to file past Brenda's coffin on Monday.

Fucking circus.

Just think, if she’d popped it a few weeks ago she’d have been in Edinburgh for the festival. Think of the tourist scenes. 

She’s let the city down imo. 

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

The whole "She didn't choose to be born into the Royal Family" argument is brilliant.

It's as if she spent the next 96 years fighting the institution from the inside, but just ran out of time.

The best thing you can say about her is that she didn’t publicly melt into a quivering mess of a human being like so many born into it do. 

She’s the only one that doesn’t range from at least clearly a severely damaged human being to paedo human trafficker. 

9 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Live coverage on sky news all day.........watching an estate car drive through Aberdeen, Dundee and down a fucking motorway into Edinburgh !

You would not believe the level of police, preparation etc here.

There are massive security check tents in the meadows and George IV bridge as they expect hundreds of thousands of proles to file past Brenda's coffin on Monday.

Fucking circus.

My step daughter, who lives in Dundee, and her Mum have chosen today to meet for lunch in Dunblane. Watch out for a red Toyota being driven like a terrorist in the entourage.

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My step daughter, who lives in Dundee, and her Mum have chosen today to meet for lunch in Dunblane. Watch out for a red Toyota being driven like a terrorist in the entourage.

We heard a helicopter overhead last night about 11.

My wife wondered if they flew the body down and the hearse is just some elaborate anti terririst ruse.

It would be the ultimate "f**k you" from the royals to the plebs to  get them to stand for hours to wave at an ampty coffin...........

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We heard a helicopter overhead last night about 11.

My wife wondered if they flew the body down and the hearse is just some elaborate anti terririst ruse.

It would be the ultimate "f**k you" from the royals to the plebs to  get them to stand for hours to wave at an ampty coffin...........

They wouldn't!

Would they?

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

Because believe it or not. There are literally hundreds and thousands of decent people who want to pay their respects. 

Makes the numpties on here in the minority. Hard to come to terms with. But is what it is 🤯 👸 

Can you explain how it is showing 'respect' to gawp at a coffin in a car as said car drives past? Catching a slight glimpse of a wooden box from a large crowd doesn't seem very 'respectful' to me, but then I'm sure a decent person like yourself can elaborate.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

The best thing you can say about her is that she didn’t publicly melt into a quivering mess of a human being like so many born into it do. 

She’s the only one that doesn’t range from at least clearly a severely damaged human being to paedo human trafficker. 

Aye, she stayed above all that, until she paid hush money to allow her nonce son to escape justice.

10 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

sotto voce "and now she's passing the fishmonger, the butcher, the baker, Janice's nail salon, the bookies, Greggs, one of six public dog shit bins, a tramp solemnly wanking into a bush" 

It's nice to know you're watching.