So will the football be off this weekend?

22 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What utter utter drivel. 

Undercurrent - pmsl at that. There is no undercurrent with a lot of posters the last 24 hours. Just pure hatred. Basically if you are not a Tory Hating Independence supporter you do not (in the main) fit on this board. That is clear for all to see. If you dare to have alternative views you are red dotted all over the place. Not that I give a sh1t.

Some of the posts on here about the death of the Queen have been VILE. And they get green dotted. Sad but not unexpected. 

I vote Tory and I’m against independence. 

I’m also in favour of abolishing the royal family. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Why the fuck do you vote Tory? I'm genuinely curious.

34 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What utter utter drivel. 

Undercurrent - pmsl at that. There is no undercurrent with a lot of posters the last 24 hours. Just pure hatred. Basically if you are not a Tory Hating Independence supporter you do not (in the main) fit on this board. That is clear for all to see. If you dare to have alternative views you are red dotted all over the place. Not that I give a sh1t.

Some of the posts on here about the death of the Queen have been VILE. And they get green dotted. Sad but not unexpected. 

Top trolling.:thumsup2

12 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

You have near 1000 more green dots than red.  Obviously doesn't suit your agenda

Tbh up until the Queen died and I read some awful disrespectful posts I commented on football only. Shame it has turned out that way 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I vote Lib Dems. Have a tattoo of the St Andrews flag on my back and I am a patriotic Scot. 

But I recognise the work the Queen did for the UK and for Scotland. So…..

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Tbh up until the Queen died and I read some awful disrespectful posts I commented on football only. Shame it has turned out that way 🤷‍♂️

There have been loads of disrespectful posts about loads of people on here. footballers or not. Why the need to get your knickers in a twist over some old woman?

40 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What utter utter drivel. 

I think it’s more vile that her family’s wealth and power comes from slavery and empire. 

Is it a game? OK. I vote for whoever I perceive to be the candidate in my area with brain cells, no matter the colour of their rosette. I am loosely for Scottish independence, but the SNP have went down in my estimation so far over the last few years that I wouldn’t trust the kunts to run a raffle, much less run a country. I really don’t have a problem with Liz Windsor, bur all the shite royals who are Lord Muck of Christknowswhere or the Duchess of Pissflaps etc, they should be fired into the sun.

Where the fcuk that puts me is anyone’s guess.

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

We should probably be more respectful. She was, after all, a good mother to her children; a loyal servant to the British people; and a devoted cousin to her husband.

My father-in-law and mother-in-law were cousins. What's your point exactly?

55 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What utter utter drivel. 

Och it's only a wee dot man.  I've got about 25 of the red bad boys for saying not a long wrong.  Probably a massive example of why politics and sport shouldn't mix.