So will the football be off this weekend?

Surprised we've not been asked to collect our tears and send them away so the crown can check if people have been mourning properly according to their wee rule book.
IMO, lining the streets to watch a hearse go by is strange behaviour regardless whose in it. I've never seen the appeal.
Funny as f**k if it breaks down.
From the little I saw of it, they had a spare hearse in the entourage that was following on behind. Whatever else you think of it, you've got to respect their organisational skills. Probably had every last detail sorted out for years.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

That’s the second presenter I’ve seen today who’s voice is starting to go. Some guy on sky earlier and now Sophie Raworth on BBC. Constantly having to talk for hours on end.

Yet to affect my wife...

24 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The funeral is on Monday so absolutely no reason for next weekends fixtures to not go ahead, all other sport has resumed after a day or two hiatus. 

Its dangerous to suggest common sense will prevail on this.

You are of course correct, games should absolutely be on next weekend. As they should have this weekend. But I reckon they'll use policing as an excuse to postpone all the games again.

24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yes

Dundee cops were in Cults today and i know of at least one cop from ABZ thats in Dundee/Edinburgh today and tomo.You boys must be thin on the ground.😉

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Speak to me like that again and I’ll have you on a breach of the peace. 

Shoot him.

yttyttt.jpg.1c5ce8680e855b678474760bd22f6f26.jpg

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There should be a cull of the c***s that line up to see the hearse going by.  It’s the right thing to do.

Or we just have a straight up fight between all the c***s that lined up today and all the naysayers on here. Something tells me you will be outnumbered probably by a ratio of 10000 to 1. 

And to answer your other Q. I think the football will go ahead next weekend.

Edited by welldaft

10 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Or we just have a straight up fight between all the c***s that lined up today and all the naysayers on here. Something tells me you will be outnumbered probably by a ratio of 10000 to 1. 

And to answer your other Q. I think the football will go ahead next weekend.

Aye you’re well daft.