So will the football be off this weekend?

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Well… well well..

If it isn’t our old friend whataboutery 

I did not expect you to make an appearance 

My humble apologies. If you could just point me in the direction of either of the threads, 'Celtic Fans Display Moronic Behaviour,' or, 'Clown Job Avoids Awkward Questions,' I'll be on my way.

17 minutes ago, Squonk said:

My humble apologies. If you could just point me in the direction of either of the threads, 'Celtic Fans Display Moronic Behaviour,' or, 'Clown Job Avoids Awkward Questions,' I'll be on my way.

The only fans who have “disrespected” the crown are Hearts fans.

Fingers crossed they won’t be the last 

41 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

A simple 'no' would have sufficed.

Except it would not have. 

Page 7 - post started with “f**k her”. A 96 year old women that did not know nor ask to born into the royal family. 

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

In all seriousness, the coffin is passing through Aberdeen tomorrow. Is that not ample opportunity for a public show of respect? 

Live coverage on sky news all day.........watching an estate car drive through Aberdeen, Dundee and down a fucking motorway into Edinburgh !

You would not believe the level of police, preparation etc here.

There are massive security check tents in the meadows and George IV bridge as they expect hundreds of thousands of proles to file past Brenda's coffin on Monday.

Fucking circus.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Live coverage on sky news all day.........watching an estate car drive through Aberdeen, Dundee and down a fucking motorway into Edinburgh !

There are massive security check tents in the meadows and George IV bridge as they expect hundreds of thousands of proles to file past Brenda's coffin on Monday.

Fucking circus.

Packs the shops pubs and restaurants of the capital though as well as hotels.  Bonus. 

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Fucking circus.

Because believe it or not. There are literally hundreds and thousands of decent people who want to pay their respects. 

Makes the numpties on here in the minority. Hard to come to terms with. But is what it is 🤯 👸 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Packs the shops pubs and restaurants of the capital though as well as hotels.  Bonus. 

They are planning for 200000 people. It's fucking madness. Better not cancel next Saturday, I'm bored already 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

They are planning for 200000 people. It's fucking madness. Better not cancel next Saturday, I'm bored already 

Yeah thats fuckin ludicrous no chance am anywhere near the Centre of Town.  Hopefully the games are back on next week and aye, the TV is fucking crap.  I'm usually one for watching a game on tv while having talksport or other football chat on but it's fucking shocking.  TalkSport has turned into talking shite about horses all day man. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yeah thats fuckin ludicrous no chance am anywhere near the Centre of Town.  Hopefully the games are back on next week and aye, the TV is fucking crap.  I'm usually one for watching a game on tv while having talksport or other football chat on but it's fucking shocking.  TalkSport has turned into talking shite about horses all day man. 

Talksport?! 
Horrendous listening.

Durham, O’Hara, Murphy et al . 
w@nkers the lot of them.

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

Talksport?! 
Horrendous listening.

Durham, O’Hara, Murphy et al . 
w@nkers the lot of them.

Mainly listen to Drive.  Darren Bent and Goldstien are sound.  Also like White and Jordan.  Each to our own and all that.   Also like TransEuro Express at the weekends and fighting talk. 

O'Hara and Cundy are bell chiefs mind you. 

17 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Because believe it or not. There are literally hundreds and thousands of decent people who want to pay their respects. 

Makes the numpties on here in the minority. Hard to come to terms with. But is what it is 🤯 👸 

Decent people? Doubt that. Servile vermin possibly but decent, nah.