So will the football be off this weekend?

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We’re discussing a corrupt, undemocratic, outdated hereditary system that has no place in a modern democracy.  No part of it deserves any courtesy.

Wouldn't argue with most of that. But I didn't take you as a cold hearted person.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Games were called off today as a mark of 'respect'. Is that not enough?

Except we know quite a bit about the queen and it points to a rather unsavoury figure who is not even remotely deserving of any 'respect'.

The Queen was an "unsavoury figure". That's a quite a step.

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm sure there is. Is any of it fact based though? I'll say your answer will be "yes".

I’m sure someone can supply the specific information as it has been posted here before but any proposed law that might have an impact on the queen and her estate must be run past her advisers and is often amended on their advice.  This has been reduced her financial contributions to the treasury amongst other things.

So one old codger reduces her tax burden whilst others starve and freeze (literally not figuratively).

I’d class that as unsavoury as any right thinking person would.

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Have there actually been that many 'VILE' (haha) posts on here that the Motherwell Royalist Tory is having a heads gone hissy fit about?

Genuinely curious BTW, as I haven't seen any as I recall. Obviously haven't read every post from the past few days on here.

Whit. So you post you have not read many……but have not read every post. We have Sherlock Homes on the case 😉

And if you did read every post you would know I don’t vote Tory. Apart from that your post has been very accurate 😂

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

For anyone who wants to go along it will be. Aberdeen won’t be having any minute’s silence at any of their matches anyway.

Last time I was at Pittodrie they observed 90 minutes of silence. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I'm sure this word salad of a post made sense in your head.

So, got any examples of these 'vile' posts?

Because your posts are so erudite. 

And don’t b so fkin lazy. They are there if you bother your arse to look.