So will the football be off this weekend?

52 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why would people on here think that post deserves some red dots? Plenty of folk on here think that Celtic and Rangers fans are told what to think, and it's getting a bit like that on P&B. Welldaft put up a reasonably put together post but not to the liking of a few people on here because it goes against the P&B philosophy. 

Posts like the one below are why. There's always an undercurrent from these types of post that never takes too long to bubble to the surface, and P&B has been around long enough for posters to spot it a mile off.

13 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Just looked -8.  Was hoping for more 

I understand that in the main P&B philosophy is basically Tories are c***s, the royals should be put down.  Westminster should be burnt to the ground. etc etc. Thankfully there are a silent majority that keeps this country on the right path and will do so for much longer than a generation ......

17 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Thankfully there are a silent majority that keeps this country on the right path and will do so for much longer than a generation ......

If this is the country is currently on the right path, then get it on the wrong path. 

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

UEFA should tell them, " fulfill the fixture or be removed from all European competition for this and the following two seasons ".  And the SFA should have a quiet word as to whether they're representing Scotland or the Queen.

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

Nobody is forcing anyone to be sad.

Whether you like it or not the Queen has been our Monarch for most if not all of our lives. To some (especially in Scotland and on this Board) they could not care less. Fine. But for others they will acknowledge this is more than just a 96 year old lady passing away. 

Despite how I come across I am not a royalist and dislike a fair few of them. But the Queen never asked to be born into the Royal family. She did her best to represent the UK during her 70 year reign. She absolutely loved Scotland and thankfully there are many north of the border that appreciate that. I do. 

The next two weeks will be a tough watch. Certainly I hope next weekend fixtures go ahead, assuming the funeral is into the following week as anticipated. 

This post has forced me to be sad. 

8 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I work in a pub and find it utterly baffling that I have to go to work over the weekend to allow people to enjoy the leisure activity of having a few beers yet will be prevented from enjoying the leisure activity of going to the fitba. 

Thank you for your service. 

24 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Think its about time we reminded ourselves there are people who want to mourn the queen

image.png.c4094deedbdaab8ad0f4befb8e9bd936.png

Pleased to see his photo is the young Queen, who was a bit of a looker… great pair of tits too, but those cheap Slazenger T Shirts are never any good at disguising them.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I’ve heard ‘Angels’ by Robbie Williams 4 fucking times today. 

I stuck it on all 4 of those times but that’s not the point. 

Put the radio on just there. Realised there was no dj and just sad songs on a loop. Off with that. 

------

All other sport basically continuing on Saturday but football & rugby in Scotland only. 

They've made an arse of this haven't they. 

10 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Put the radio on just there. Realised there was no dj and just sad songs on a loop. Off with that. 

------

All other sport basically continuing on Saturday but football & rugby in Scotland only. 

They've made an arse of this haven't they. 

They know any football gathering where there is going to be a minute's silence will be interrupted. It will not be "dignified" and the people who are making these decisions are well aware of it.

Football crowds in scotland would be the largest gathering of republicans in the country.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Think its about time we reminded ourselves there are people who want to mourn the queen

image.png.c4094deedbdaab8ad0f4befb8e9bd936.png

Interesting to see that Robert Maxwell - coincidentally a man renowned for his financial mismanagement - still was able to borrow enough to buy a brick. 

Haud on. Brain Wilson at Ibrox???

image.jpeg.3fcee696f1787d31a61deff37f4ca911.jpeg

Edited by House Bartender

23 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

They know any football gathering where there is going to be a minute's silence will be interrupted. It will not be "dignified" and the people who are making these decisions are well aware of it.

Football crowds in scotland would be the largest gathering of republicans in the country.

What happened to the 'minute's applause' thing?   That would be good.