So will the football be off this weekend?

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe not the most sensible thing to post on a public forum, especially considering some of the utter nutters who frequent it.

:lol:

Calm yourself, if the police lifted everyone who had malevolent intentions towards the royals they'd have their cells full by midday.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png  what are you like Ric

If I could get away with it, I'd do a Guy Fawkes* too!

;)

Spoiler

* without the whole sectarian bullshit, of course

Edited by Ric

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe not the most sensible thing to post on a public forum, especially considering some of the utter nutters who frequent it.

We all mind the episode where someone phoned a poster's employer for example.

^^^ raging Ric is upstaging him IMO.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Up there to rival any performative grief going on. 

Are you a lick spittle, are you crying into your Queenie pillow while wearing your Diana jammies?

Your concern, and assessment, are both irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Are you a lick spittle, are you crying into your Queenie pillow while wearing your Diana jammies?

Your concern, and assessment, are both irrelevant.

Aye ric, ridiculing your objectively nonsense post that you’d be willing to commit an act of terrorism over this makes me a died in the wool royalist. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I don’t get why sport, particularly football, is always the fall guy when something like this happens. I don’t see cinemas, pubs, gyms, theatres etc, other stuff people enjoy,  shutting today and tomorrow.

Theatre performances were cancelled last night in Aberdeen as we have a friend who was turned away just before kick off when the theatre shut its doors circa 7pm. Additionally its not just sport - my wife & kids had booked the Wildlife park today - now closed today, the kids are gutted and dont understand why their day seeing Polar bears is affected by some old lady.

Looks like organisations are thinking whats best for PR - stay open and have critics saying its insensitive folks having 'fun' or close and loose money in the name of 'doing what is perceived to be right and respectful'.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Aye ric, ridiculing your objectively nonsense post that you’d be willing to commit an act of terrorism over this makes me a died in the wool royalist. 

Don't be an arse and assume, wrongly, that my utter loathing of the royal family is, for some bizarre reason, a "performative art" for the benefit of some random people on line.

1 minute ago, bdu98196 said:

Theatre performances were cancelled last night in Aberdeen as we have a friend who was turned away just before kick off when the theatre shut its doors circa 7pm. Additionally its not just sport - my wife & kids had booked the Wildlife park today - now closed today, the kids are gutted and dont understand why their day seeing Polar bears is affected by some old lady.

Looks like organisations are thinking whats best for PR - stay open and have critics saying its insensitive folks having 'fun' or close and loose money in the name of 'doing what is perceived to be right and respectful'.

Kevin Bridges went ahead last night, he obviously opened with a quip about the Queen and there are a good few going to tonto about it. I was supposed to be going on Saturday night, expecting to be cancelled 😞 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The idea of Ric claiming he’d be a suicide bomber has gave me a good laugh on this, the darkest of days.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Don't be an arse and assume, wrongly, that my utter loathing of the royal family is, for some bizarre reason, a "performative art" for the benefit of some random people on line.

Your opinion on the royal family is utterly irrelevant.

The suggestion that you have any will or intention to commit a suicide bombing over it is what I reacted to and you’re either genuinely unhinged or a performative, attention seeking moron. 

36 minutes ago, Ric said:

If there was an opportunity to strap myself with explosives and take out a tranche of the fucking liggers all at once... honestly? Like... really honestly? I'd seriously consider it more than most would think.

We all knew it already but what an attention seeking fucking weirdo you truly are.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Kevin Bridges went ahead last night, he obviously opened with a quip about the Queen and there are a good few going to tonto about it. I was supposed to be going on Saturday night, expecting to be cancelled 😞 

What was the joke?

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I see the rangers fans are taking it well