Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

18 hours ago, BTFD said:

Prince Chuckles can't even claim to have had a damp claymore chucked at him. "Because Mater said so" is a pretty tenuous claim to being Head of State.

At least Jimmy Carter was attacked by a waterbunny.

“Born to reign over us”. 

If you believe this pish, Chuck actually has more of a claim than anyone for a while, given his maw only ended up with the gig due to her uncle being the 1930s version of problematic.

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

“Born to reign over us”. 

If you believe this pish, Chuck actually has more of a claim than anyone for a while, given his maw only ended up with the gig due to her uncle being the 1930s version of problematic.

Royalists are fucking wild with their knowledge of who fucked who within inbred groups of weirdos. I've literally had one of them outline in detail why Princess Diana had a legitimate claim to the throne before she got married.

Things nobody was talking about:

1. Diana Spencer
  2. The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha dynasty
  3. The concept of monarchy in general
  4. Wonder Woman

41 minutes ago, BTFD said:

1. The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha dynasty 

Under the proper old rules Chuck now takes his faither's original moniker of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

11 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Under the proper old rules Chuck now takes his faither's original moniker of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Was Diana one of them too? I understand that her great-grandmother was closely related to the Skywalker-Palpatines of Tattooine and zzzzzzzzzz.

Someone should write a book about the confusing family tree of Fife.

3 hours ago, Lurkst said:

The foreign b*****d!

Make England Great Again. Union Jack baseball caps required with MEGA on them.

"Charles will be 'last King of Scots' says Alex Salmond"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/charles-last-king-scots-says-29873733?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Except we know - from the CoR of 1689 - that the title was 'King of Scotland' and that the last one was William of Orange.

Nats and history, eh?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/charles-last-king-scots-says-29873733?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Except we know - from the CoR of 1689 - that the title was 'King of Scotland' and that the last one was William of Orange.

Nats and history, eh?

Tonic tonight, or you just having it straight?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nats and history, eh?

Just curious.. will you be swearing allegiance to the king and his heirs and successors during the coronation ceremony? Personally, I'd have trouble swearing allegiance to anyone, as that kind of suggests perpetual support regardless of performance, and even seems to require loyalty to someone else's kids and even to humans as yet unborn, but maybe that's just me.

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Isn't it obvious, some of the more fun royals love a good gala day. 

Screenshot 2023-05-03 09.49.15.png

You not learn your lesson after the mods deleted your previous post?

Edited by JohnC

12 hours ago, BTFD said:

1. Diana Spencer
  2. The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha dynasty
  3. The concept of monarchy in general
  4. Wonder Woman

Chuckles should have married Lynda Carter. 

The wedding night would have looked like this. 

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.gif

5 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

What's being implied here, Dingus?  Think very carefully before replying, considering it's in the context of me taking my children (one who is 10 months and one who is 3) to a gala day.

I read it wrong as though it read as they'll be children there, so the joke wasn't personally directed at you it was a Prince Andrew joke so sorry if I offended you as it wasn't my aim.

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I read it wrong as though it read as they'll be children there, so the joke wasn't personally directed at you it was a Prince Andrew joke so sorry if I offended you as it wasn't my aim.

No worries, and I accept the apology.

Probably best deleting the post though, as it's still extremely dodgy especially considering this is an open forum.