Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

8 hours ago, btb said:

Am I the only one who gets a bit peeved at King Chuck being described as a committed environmentalist (TV this morning) - it seems to me he's not committed enough to make any substantial changes to his lifestyle, if he was really committed he could start by foregoing those exemptions to environmental laws his old ma negotiated during her reign. I would hate to think that the sacrifices are going to made mainly by the hoi polloi.

Apologies if I've missed this point being raised previously in the thread but I've only dipped in and out.....

I thought that was Prince Andrew's excuse...

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

The polis currently doing their best to demonstrate that, yes, He very much IS your King, so you'd better keep your mouth shut lest your details be added to The List.

They'll be monitoring this website of sedition for sure

A special P&B unit headed by pccabe will have been established.

14 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Well they fucking well should be. That's someone's mother don't you know??

Absolutely, and rest assured I'll be sitting in front of the tele suitably attired with a sufficient supply of food and non-alcoholic beverages to see me through the night.

I'm just gutted my old VHS is fucked so I can't record the event for future enjoyment. 

2 hours ago, velo army said:

What's with the pegging chat around Prince Billy? Does it have any basis or is it @BFTD's fevered projection?

Mills & Boon style romance that I've been working on with Oaksoft.

9 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Pretty certain I'm on The List already.

f**k the monarchy. (Just for good measure)

Despite being a tax dodging old bint people warmed to dead Lizzie, I don’t see them warming to this entitled, cantankerous wankstain.  More so when he starts shooting off his mouth as he will invariably do.

When Boris Johnson resigned was forced to resign in total humiliation there were still Tory Party members who wanted him reinstated as opposed to Truss or Sunak.  I wonder if we’ll see a similar campaign amongst royalists to bring back Lizzie.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Incredible as it sounds, after the billions of words, reams of print and hundreds of interviews and anecdotes over the last nine days I still haven't a fucking clue if Her Majesty preferred milk or plain chocolate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/a-royal-chef-reveals-queen-elizabeths-favorite-chocolate-2017-8?r=US&IR=T

12 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Incredible as it sounds, after the billions of words, reams of print and hundreds of interviews and anecdotes over the last nine days I still haven't a fucking clue if Her Majesty preferred milk or plain chocolate.

Rose and Violet Creams are priced at $50 for a box of 25 and described by the Charbonnel et Walker website as being "infused with attar of roses and violets (the essential oil extracted from the petals). Enrobed in our finest dark chocolate and entirely hand finished with crystallized Rose and Violet petals."

Somewhat at odds with the Winston Ingram down at the bookies / two bar electric fire patter 

45 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

She preferred to eat babies.  Babies from poor families.