Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

11 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Don’t forget this either

Yeah I remember that story which brings me back to my point about Liz using the "Queen's Consent" privilege to grift money from people who were immeasurably poorer than her...

In the 1960s UK government ministers sought to introduce laws that would make it illegal to refuse to employ an individual on the grounds of their race or ethnicity.

Queen Elizabeth has remained personally exempted from those equality laws for more than four decades. The exemption has made it impossible for women or people from ethnic minorities working for her household to complain to the courts if they believe they have been discriminated against.

Mother of the nation with the common folks interests close to her heart -hmmmmm!

15 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Hi Guys, here from Thailand, can't say much.

I'm no fan of any monarchy, but can I just post this.....

posters keep posting about the 'german this and that' 

I'm really uneasy about this has a person that lives overseas and have a son and daughter...... When will they be accepted as a 'local' will it take 100 years, hope not.

Different rules apply to sponging b*****ds.  Hope that helps.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Different rules apply to sponging b*****ds.  Hope that helps.

yes, I know where you're coming from, but still uneasy, just don't think it right to post about peoples origins in a negative way.

26 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

One thing's for sure - at the part of the ceremony where they cover the security of the protestant religion, there would have been people up here touching themselves. 

😆 And the Claim of Right.

I'm watching on delay, Penny Mordaunt only got this job on Tuesday, novices everywhere.

Confirmed, day off work for the funeral.