Falkirk v Alloa - Sat 10th Sept

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Has Lawal been caught pumping McGlynn's missus? Not eve getting a 10 minute cameo tonight.

Thought he'd have been a far better option than Yates in the forward mid role. Teams lost all balance. Brought on burrell but still playing as if it's allegria up front.

Pretty comfortable win tbh. Game was done at half time. Can't blame them for just trying to see the game out, few harum scarum moments but on the whole expected a bit better from Alloa, tbh they never really laid that much of a glove on us bar Sammon scoring near the end. 

Guest Back Post Misses

Very comfortable. Game was over in 7 minutes. Alloa unable to cope with our movement. 
For Alloa just go back 15 years to Falkirk in the Premier League against better quality sides. Pass, pass and pass but get nowhere. Thank goodness we didn’t appoint him. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Just now, Amarillo Bairn said:

Think I've rattled a few feathers with suggesting Leon Mcann close to being the best left I've seen since Tommy Mcqueen, just ment he's more an attacking left back I've seen since Tommy

You’ve not rattled cages you are just talking pish

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Very comfortable. Game was over in 7 minutes. Alloa unable to cope with our movement. 
For Alloa just go back 15 years to Falkirk in the Premier League against better quality sides. Pass, pass and pass but get nowhere. Thank goodness we didn’t appoint him. 

Yeah we appointed Martin Rennie instead 😶😶

The huge difference now for us is we are a unit, everyone has a job in possession out of possession and how to defend and attack.

A good confidence booster for Saturday.

1 minute ago, Amarillo Bairn said:
5 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
Tiger McLaughlin
A wing back before there was a thing called wing back

My dad introduced him one night in the Tam Bain, and said he was best left back he seen, think he still stays in area

He was my coach at ICI Juveniles in the 80’s. Think he lives in Grangemouth.